Ten

smut warning later OwO

Wills Pov
We got through Tangled, Hercules and were now halfway through The Princess and The Frog when I heard soft snoring. I looked down to see Nico peacefully sleeping with his head in my lap. I look over at Percy who noticed as well, we laughed at how adorable Nico was being.

" Wait what time is it?"
Percy looked around for a clock, but couldn't see one, I checked my watch.
"It's half past 4, why d'ya ask?"
"Crap, I was supposed to Annabeth half an hour ago, she's gonna kill me
"Go man!"
"Alright, say bye to Nico for me!"
"Go!!"
Percy ran out the door, Annabeth was really gonna kill him.

My baby boy stirred and whimpered in his sleep. Oh no he was probably having a nightmare and demigod nightmares are bad, real bad.

I brushed his hair out of his face and pulled him closer, he trashed slightly and yelped. I had to wake him up.

" Baby, Baby!"
I shook him lightly but he pushed me away, still asleep whimpering and yelping. I pulled him back into a tight hug, talking to him
" Baby, its ok Daddy got cha, Daddy's here"
He seemed to calm down and stopped his whimpering. Although he was still asleep, damn my baby could sleep through a hurricane.

I picked him up, not forgetting his stuffie. I had to ask him his stuffie's name when he wakes up. I layed Nico down on his bed, laying a blanket over him and handing him his stuffie. He found to it and curled into a featal position. I was going to make him take a nap after the movie ended anyway so it all worked out.

I plopped back down on the couch to finish the movie, happy my precious baby boy was getting the sleep he needed.

The movie ended and I saw that there was still a while to go before dinner so decided to get a nap in myself. I'd wake up Nico in a bit.

Nico's pov

(smut warning UwU)

Daddy slammed into me over and over, it hurt a lot but felt so good. His rock hard shaft hitting my prostate with every thrust.

"I I'm close Daddy!"
He cupped my face holding it still and forcing me to look into his eyes
"Not until I say so Baby,"
He leaned in close and whispered in my ear
"If you cum, I'll have to punish you"

"Yes Daddy!"

I look down at my dick, it was hard and throbbing. The pressure was so much I don't think I can last much longer. I moaned loudly at this torturous pleasure.

Will chuckled and only trusted harder

Gods I was close. And Will could see it on my face.

"Beg"
I stared up at his face, a playful smirk adorned it. I complied.
" Daddy please let me cum, please Daddy! I'll do anything, just let me cum, please!!"

"Ok Baby, cum"

I woke up suddenly, panting and sweating, did I really just have that dream. My dick was still rock hard and the pressure was intense.

I looked around, seeing Will had shifted me to my bed. Will. Where was he. and where was Percy. I looked over to the couch seeing Percy gone and my Daddy soundly sleeping . He would never know if I finished.

I reached into my diaper, still dry, and took hold of my shaft. I thought if Will slamming into me, calling me a good boy, making me pleasure I'd never felt before. I moaned involuntarily,
"Daddy !"

I came, grunting and groaning as hit spunk flooded my diaper, I was gonna have to change myself, but I needed to rest for a sec.

" And just what do you think you're doing baby"

Alot people have been walking in on me recently haven't they.

Will pov

I was awoken by the sounds of moaning, what's going on? I peak me head over the side of the couch and see my baby Nico furiously masturabating. I was angry, he broke my rules but gods was he hot doing it.

I watched as he came yelling out Daddy. He still hasn't noticed me so I make my presence clear. I stand and ask

"And just what do you think you're doing baby"

A priceless look of surprise passes over his face.

" Now aren't you being naughty, breaking my rules by touching yourself without permission. tut tut tut"
I strut over to him and take his face in my hands
" I'm gonna have to punish you now aren't I?"

"No Daddy! I promise I won't do it again"
"Still, you broke my rules so you're getting punished...

right after I change you out of your messy diaper"
I squeezed his still sensitive crotch and he winced.

I pulled off his jeans, and untaped his
diaper, revealing his cum covered crotch. Nico tried to cover his face but I pulled his hands away.

" No no Nico, I wanna see your face"
He complied and kept his hands at his sides.  I quickly cleaned him up with some cleaning wipes. I threw the diaper in trash and turned to face Nico.

" Now Baby, you're gonna wait here while I go get what I need for your punishment. Do not move from the spot"
Nico nodded
"Verbal responce"
"Yes Daddy"

Satisfied I turned to leave, heading to the Apollo cabin to grab what I needed.

Authors Note:
This is my first time writing smut so I hope it's ok.

What do you think Nicos punishment should be?
Seriously wanna know

buh bye now