Chapter 7: Ambush

---

•One Month Later And The Day Before Uchiha Massacre•

In Uchiha Residences, On a blind morning, Kyo wakes up and gets ready to go training even though his Mother didn't allow it. However, he didn't care at all. He was still going to train. So he wears the usual outfit and is ready to go. 

But suddenly, the door opened slowly and revealed Naruko in front of the door. "Umm... Kyo, did you bring Hinata with you?" Naruko asks sheepishly.

"Yeah, why?" Kyo tilted his head in confusion, and he didn't know what Naruko wanted.

"Well... Can I-I go training with you?" Naruko is kind of afraid if Kyo declines her wish.

Kyo asks, "You sure?"

 Naruko nodded, "Yeah, but it's not only me but also Satsuki who wants to join too!" She said out loud. 

That makes Kyo rush toward her and close her mouth. "Shh, you gonna wake them up." 

Naruko mumbled under Kyo's hands, "B-But..."

Kyo sighs as he lets go of Naruko's mouth, "Alright-alright, you and Sasuki can join me."

"Really?" Naruko asks with a huge smile on her face.

Kyo smile as he replies, "Yup!"

Naruko hugs him while smiling. "Then I will meet you at the training field."

"Wait! Naruko, Is that okay if you go there alone? Should you come with me instead? But I have to get Hinata first." Kyo said in a worried tone.

Naruko giggled as she said, "Don't worry about me, Kyo. I'm not alone because I am gonna go tell Sasuki to get ready for training too."

Kyo sighed, "Well if you say so well, I gonna pickups Hinata. See ya at the training field, and don't do anything stupid." He said happily and went to his room window, jumping out. 

Ryo is just beside the corridor with Yuri watching their children. The mother sighs in defeat while the father giggles. 

"You just can't stop Kyo from going to the train, aren't you?"

Yuri sighs as she replies, "Well, I hope they are fine." She doesn't know why, but In her mind told her that today would be the worst day for her family.

---

Naruko, ready to go out. She spots her adoptive Mother standing at the main door with the frying pan in her hand; Naruko sweet drops and scares. 

Yuri saw Naruko as she walked toward Naruko. The girls take steps back in scares, but something happens to Naruko when Yuri hugs her. All her scare is gone. Yuri hugs her thigh like there's no tomorrow Naruko start to blush in embarrassment.

Naruko blushes from affection, "K-Kaa-San, w-what are you doing."

Yuri ignores what Naruko says and just hugs her tightly. She knows that something horrible will happen today. Yuri's tears fell from her eyes, which made Naruko panic when she saw it. In the blonde girl's mind, she thought she had hurt her mother.

Naruko tears welling in her eyes as she said, "D-Don't cry Kaasan, if you didn't want me and Kyo train, I will go tell him to stop..."  She also has tears coming from her eyes. She didn't want her Mother to be sad.

Yuri shook her head as she looked at her daughter in anything but blood, "No is okay, Naruko."  She wipes Naruko's tears. "I just gonna miss you very much." She said with a sad smile and let Naruko free from her hugs.