Chapter 16: Sharingan Fight

---

"I-I'm surprised, Cutie, that you got blue Sharingan, but why is it on your right eye?" Kakane asks as she gets up. She had no idea about Kyo Blue Sharingan even though she went to watch him, and he never used it once on her watch.

Kyo shrugs, "I don't know, but I awake this seven years ago after my clan was slain."

Kakane chuckled as she said, "Is that so? Well, Cutie, I got something to tell you. I also have..." She raises her left eye patch and reveals Sharingan.

"What? A Sharingan? You, not even Uchiha? How do you get it?"

Kakane chuckled, "Well, that secret, a Cutie. How about you show me your true strength? I know you hold it back."

"You knew? Hehe, sorry, well here goes nothing, Haaaaa!" Kyo screams while powers up, and his hair spikes up but is still black. 

Kyo's grin and his personality seemed to change to someone who loves to fight as he said, "I'm not holding back this time, Kakane-Sensei." He lies a bit that he wasn't in his full power, and he wants Kakane to use her fullness.

"So am I"  Kakane closes her black eye, only reveals the Sharingan, and is ready to fight.

Kyo just stood there but also be ready to fight. He didn't want to get the bell because he wanted to fight her at her fullness.

"Are you ready, Kakane-Sensei?" Kyo asks as he sees Kakane nod. 

Kyo suddenly disappeared sight and punched her, but Kakane saw it with her Sharingan and parried the punch. Kyo didn't stop there. He continued his blow.

'He fast! My eye almost can't catch his move

'He fast! My eye almost can't catch his move.' Kakane in thought while parrying the punch.

Then Kakane counters the punch with kicking. Kyo saw her attack coming and dodged it with ease, then Kyo backed up from Kakane.

"Not gonna lie, but Kakane-Sensei, you're petty fast, too," Kyo said with a smirk.

Kakane chuckled as she replied, "Hehe, but down let your guard down, cutie. This time, I will attack." She rushes toward him and makes her move. 

Kyo also makes his move and continues the fight until Kakane his Kyo a couple of times. Kyo powered up and hit her back with even more punches on her face.

 Kyo powered up and hit her back with even more punches on her face