Chapter 27: Asura Is Here

---

In the days before the final round of the Chunin exam, In some places, you can see Asura mediate under the high pressure of a waterfall. Fish and every living being are natural and calm until Asura opens his eyes and releases the power that destroys everything around him.

 Asura smirks as he looks at the environment he destroys. "Soon, this world will be destroyed by my hands." His hand under his chin. "But where is Tomarot hiding his space Pod... I must find it before I destroy this planet." He smirks. "Maybe it's time to give the world a warning or maybe also time to destroy the world."

The Saiyan man grabs his sword as he disappears in a blink.

---

Kyo is awake for two weeks, and he secretly trains without Tsunade or any person who cares about him knowing. Thanks to Tsunade's treatment, he heals faster than before.

He also knows how to use his Sharingan power, and he notices his power boost almost ten times after he awakens his Mangekyou Sharingan—all thanks to his older self.

Kyo is now floating in the night sky as he is panting for air after hardcore training.

"Soon, my body heals enough; I have to train even harder," Kyo said to himself as he tightened his fist. Kyo knows his Super Saiyan state is not enough to fight Asura, and Then he must try something that might destroy his eye or body.

Kyo floats back to the ground, and the wind starts to fire away from him. His hair spikes up, and he closes his eyes. Then he opens his right eye as he turns to Super Saiyan and Sharingan form; His Sharingan is no longer blue but cyan, and he feels more power boost than normal Super Saiyan, then suddenly he feels pain, the pain from his brain and body.

"GAHH!" Kyo screams in pain as he reverts to a normal state and down to his knees. 'As I thought, Super Saiyan use so much energy as Sharingan... If I continue with Mangekyou, my body might turn to ashes...' Kyo wobbled, standing.

'I need to know what a Saiyan is... What I'm capable of...' Kyo thought to himself as he raised his power once again.

---

Unknown to Kyo, he makes the Kage and most Jonin In Konoha slightly notice his power every time he powers up. 

"Bee, do you feel that?" Raikage asks his brother as Bee nods.

"Yes, brother, but don't be bothered. That is just a kid that can turn his hair to yellow, yeah." Bee said with some rap style.

"But how is he turn to blond? Uchiha can't turn blond. His Sharingan also turns to blue." Raikage said.

"For the eyes, maybe he might be a descendence of Kenshi Uchiha?" Bee reply.

"That can be possible..." Raikage agreed. "But what about the hair turning to blond..."

"Maybe his mother has a bloodline that can boost its power while a turn to golden.

---

"Damnit, I told him to stay in bed!" Tsunade said to herself as she opened Kyo wad room and saw Kyo nowhere to be found. But then suddenly, she felt powerful energy from somewhere.

"Tusnade-Sama do you felt that?" Tsunade's assistant, Shizune, said to her.

"That Idiot! I going to kill him for the second time for ignoring my order!" Tsunade has a tick vein on her head, and Shizune has a sweatdrop. "Let's go, Shizune. I got idiot to smash."