Chapter 6: The Boy With Ki

---

After Kyo defeat three Bullies, Kyo agrees to walk Hinata to her home. Unfortunately, someone hides behind the tree to observe the situation.

"Kyo Uchiha, huh." A boy said with a grin on his face. 

He has a long, wild ponytail, light blue hair, with blue eyes. He also has a red mark across his left eye. He also has multiple scars around his body and face. He is wearing a Rug outfit with a bandage wrap on his left arm and both his leg. The boy seems the same age as Kyo.

The boy walks toward Bearly and wakes the bullies—the leader of the bullies stod up, same with the other bullies they all catch their breath

 The Bully asks, "W-What, do you want!"

The light blue hair boy smirked, "Oh, I just want to laugh at you guys. HA... HA..."

The second Bullies will not get other humiliation from another brat, "What do you say! Punk!"

"Like I said, HA... HA..." The light blue hair boy insulted the bullies.

 The third Bullies yell,  "That's it! You dead!"

Three of them attack the light hair boy. But the boy just grins. He blocks the attack he receives from the bullies with ease. The boy counters the punch back that, makes two bullies down to their knees and passes out again. The boy pointed his finger at the leader and called the leader with his finger.

Bullies got angry as he yelled, "DON'T LOOK DOWN AT ME PUNK!"

The boy disappears right in front of him. Before the leader can talk, the blue-eyed boy hits him multiple times so fast that their eyes can't follow.

Strange to the leader, he didn't feel the pain hit by hitting the bullies and still couldn't feel anything. After the boy finishes the attack, he walks away from the bullies. That makes the bullies smirk at the boy.

The first Bullies smirk as he laughs, "HAHAHA YEAH, WALK AWAY PUNK! YOUR HIT DIDN'T HURT AT ALL HAHAHA!"

The light blue hair boy smirked, "Oh yeah, what is that dripping on your mouth?"

"Wha... G-GAH!" The Bullies explode blood from his ears, mouth, nose or even eyes—the Bullies down to his knees and the blood flowing out from his body nonstop. "W-What, you did to me!"

The light blue hair boy looked at the Bullies as he said, "I speed your blood flow."

"Y-You what?"

The light blue hair boy, "You will die in five min because of blood loss."

Before the Bullies start begging to save his life, Suddenly, a five-figure appears right between the boy and the bullies. Five of them were wearing a hoody so the bullies couldn't recognise them, but the boy knew who they were. The boy bit his lips.