Chapter 19: Saiyan Vs Saiyan

---

Kyo ignores him or can't hear Asura because of his anger. "You hurt Naruko and Kakane. I will not... Forgive you... ASURA!!!!!"

Lighting starts to crash to the ground around him, and his hair stands up and is blonde

Lighting starts to crash to the ground around him, and his hair stands up and is blonde. A small stone starts to rise yellow aura comes out from his body with a slight muscle buff and sharp figure.

"You Finnish! ASURA!" Kyo roars in a deep voice.

---

Back to Naruko and the others, they are shocked at Kyo's appearance change; Kakane notices how tense the aura around them is.

"Q-Quick... Everyone... to the top of the hill..." Kakane has a hard time talking just because of the pain; they nod and run to the hills. While they are running, Naruko turns back and sees, That 100 meters of the whole area are destroyed by Kyo's uncontrol aura.

---

Kyo senses his team is far away from them; how he knows that? Not sure, but most sure he is gonna defeat Asura right here.

Asura clapped his hands as he said, "Subarashi(Splendid), Tomarot-to! Now come here... and hit me." He taps his cheek with an evil smile. 

Kyo dashes with the speed of sound. Asura was ready to notice this, he raised his left arm and was ready to parry whatever hit he gonna get, but he was wrong. Kyo from left to right side and delivers a Super hard punch right on his face.

"Gah!" Asura flies backwards, Kyo appearing behind The tan-skin Saiyan. 

Kyo delivers a roundhouse kick to Asura to the left face side before Asura flies away; Kyo grabs his leg and slams Asura to the ground making 300 meters area shaken enormously.

Kyo backflips four times away from Asura, Charging his attack on his palm. Asura smirks and spits some blood out.

Asura gives a blood grin. "What are you waiting for?! Finish it!"

Kyo looks straight into Asura's eyes. 

Kyo dismissed his Ki attack as he shook his head, "No, we are done. Go away and never come back."

Asura, get up. He definitely has some brushes on his body as he fakes bagging not to kill him, 

"Y-Yes, please don't kill me." He finishes the sentence with a smile, and suddenly he laughs like a madman. "Do you think you will win? Shame Tomarot-to... I am far stronger than you think... you should that take your chance when you have to."

Kyo silently didn't say a word. But his eyes were wide open when he felt Asura's power rise.

Asura smirk. "Let's see if you can handle my full power in my base form."

Kyo growled, and then he changed to a grin. "That also is not my full power."

Asura disappears. Kyo also disappears insight. The only thing normal people can see is a shockwave.