Chapter 10: Everyone Dead?

---

Morning To Evening Just After Satsuki and Hinata awake. After the tense Death Battles.

Ryo Uchiha sits on the trees while Kyo is on his lap, and Kyo slowly gains consciousness. He wakes up and finds out that he is lying on his Father's lap. His Dad has cut, brushed, and dry blood all over his body, and other dry blood seem to be from his right eye.

 His Dad has cut, brushed, and dry blood all over his body, and other dry blood seem to be from his right eye

"D-Dad... wake up," Kyo said, a little dizzy, and he shook his Father to wake him. "D-Dad..." 

The raven boy checks his surroundings. He sees ground battle damage as an unbelievable 3km area. It turns into a desert with no trees or hills anymore. 

It's just a flat battleground now.

"D-Dad wakes up..." Kyo shakes Ryo again but still no response.

Kyo felt wired. He didn't remember what happened after Taros mocked his Dad. When he saw his Dad, he knew that Ryo must be the one who defeated Taros.

"D-Dad, wake up!" Kyo shakes him again until Ryo's body slides and drops to the ground. 

"No... no, No!"  He checks Ryo's pulse when he learns from Isachi but no beats. His eye widens in shock. "No... no... Dad, wake up, wake up!" Tears start to come from his left eye. "Dad... please wake up... please... please.. wake up... don't leave me..."

After crying for about 10min, Kyo decided to go back, and even his heart broke to leave Ryo alone.

"D-Dad, I will go back... Goodbye, Dad..." Kyo is still crying as he lays Ryo back on the tree, begins to walk slowly because of his injuries, and feels so hard to leave. 

When Kyo walks away, he sees Asuka lying on the ground. So he goes to her to make sure she is alive or not.

Kyo finds out Asuka is barely breathing Kyo; without a second thought, he picks up Asuka to his back and starts walking. He is tired, but suddenly he stumps his leg to the rook, falls to the ground, and begins to cry again about what just happened. 

After crying for a while, he falls asleep because of exhaustion.

---

Satsuki and her family just arrived at her home. 

"Satsuki, go take a bath and take a rest..." Mikoto said.

Satsuki nodded, "Sure, Kaa-San." When she was about to go, she got something on her mind. "Kaa-San, I want to ask when Nee-san will be back?"

Mikoto looked at her daughter. "Well, I don't know, dear, maybe two or three days. Why?" She answered it.

"Well, I just miss Nee-san, that's all." Satsuki reply,

Mikoto smiled as she said, "Well, I miss her, too. Let's hope she will be back soon." 

"Okay!" Sasuki smiled back as her mind suddenly thought about Kyo, 'Kyo, please be safe.' She worries about Kyo's safety.