Chapter 22: Suna Shinobi

---

Five days later, Kyo is ready to check out the room; Team 7, Asuka and Old Hokage are also there.

"Remember, Kyo-kun, don't overdo it, or your wound will get worse," Hiruzen said while he smoked his pipe while Kyo rubbed his back hair.

"I... can't promise that, hehe," Kyo said while giggling a bit.

Hiruzen sighed. "Just don't die. Can you do that?"

Kyo gives a thumb up and a grin, "That's for sure!"

"Are you sure you want to join the Chunin exam?" Asuka asks worriedly

"Yup, pretty sure, hehe," Kyo said while rubbing his back head while the other sighed in defeat.

"6 more days until you guys take the test." Kakane reminds them.

"I can't wait! When I become Chunin, I'll step closer to my dream of becoming Hokage datebayo!"

Asuka giggled as she said, "Sure you are."

All of them in the room already know how the Old Hokage and 4th Hokage inspire Naruko to become the greatest Hokage of all time.

"Then see you guys later." Kakane and Hokage walk out of the room, leaving the other behind.

Kyo look at the girl as she asks, "Girls before we go home, can we eat some Ramen?"

Satsuki smiled as she replied, "Sure, why not."

---

Kyo and the other girls walk Into the Icharaku Ramen store and are greeted by The owner's store.

"Ah, Welcome! Oh, Kyo-kun, nice to see you awake!"

Ayame, walk out from the storage room with dry ramen. As soon as she saw Kyo, she ran toward him and hugged him. 

Kyo braces the pain from the hug, but Ayame doesn't notice as she says, "Thanks, Kami-Sama. You are awake, Kyo-kun."

Kyo smiled and hugged Ayame back, "Yeah, it's good to walk again."

"So what do you want today? And don't worry. It's all on me." Ichiraku said with a grin as he was glad Kyo were awake and walking.

"Really?! Two beef ramen, please." Kyo ordered with a smile.

The Ramen owner raises his eyebrow, same with the girls, as the man asks, "Only two?"

"Are you feeling well?" Ayame asks with concern as both daughter and father get worried about the young Saiyan.

 "Kyo didn't fully heal yet, Ayame-nee." Naruko Interrupts as Naruko wants them to know Kyo did fully heal yet so Ayame can let go of her hug.

"Well.... went I think back, It's kinda miracle you can even stand Kyo." Ichiraku continues making the Ramen for both of them. 

The store owner remembers how Kyo's condition when he visits Kyo for the first time, and it is not the best thing he has seen.

Ayame let's get the hug as she said, "Take it easy, okay, Kyo-Kun?"

"That didn't seem possible... soon," Asuka said while sighing.

Ayame looks at Asuka and asks why, but Satsuki is the one who answers Ayame's question.

"6 more days until the Chunin exam, and Team 7 will take part, including Kyo." Satsuki sigh.

Ayame sighed as she smiled, "Just be careful, okay, Kyo-Kun."

Kyo smiled sheepishly as he said, "Hehe, I can't promise that."

The girls sigh in defeat, and Icaraku has already done with the ramen.