Chapter 13: Academy

---

A week later, in Uchiha residents. Kyo, Naruko, and Satsuki are getting ready to take the final test today while Asuka cleans some plates.

"Kyo! Come on, we gonna be late!" Satsuki yells and calls for the Saiyan boy.

"Wait up! I'm coming!" Kyo yelled back as he jumped from the stairs to the floor.

Naruko look at the Uchiha boy and asks, "What, you take so long?"

Kyo rubbed the back of his head as he said, "Sorry-Sorry, I got something to do and well, let's go! Bye, Asuka-Chan! Take care!"

Naruko nodded with a smile, "Bye, Asuka! I want to eat delicious food when we graduate!"

Satsuki gives a small smile, "Take care, Asuka."

Asuka gave the future Genin a smile as she said, "Yeah, same for all of you. I wish you luck!"

The trio runs out toward to academy, leaving the brunette alone.

Asuka wishes she could go to the academy with her friends, but she doesn't have Chakra control anymore. Her Chakra flow is a mess beyond repairs, and that's why she can't go into the academy.

---

Kyo arrives at Academy with Naruko and Satsuki as soon as Kyo opens the classroom.

The Saiyan boy sees all girls give him a jealous glare because he walks with Naruko and Sasuki on his side.

While the boys ignore him because they think Kyo has good-looking with no skills but are also jealous that he is walking with the most beautiful girl in the academy.

Don't blame Kyo because of the face he got, and he takes Hokage's order to lay low.

"Why are you all looking at me like that?" Kyo asks his classmate as they ignore him.

"Ignore them, Kyo. They are jealous of us." Satsuki said as she gave a glare at the boys,

"Jealous? Why?" Kyo asks because he has no idea what they are jealous about.

Naruko smiled and clung into Kyo's arm. "Come on, Kyo, let's take a seat."

That action makes girls even more jealous, even boy that has a crush on Naruko.

When the Saiyan boy is about to take a seat, Kyo meets Someone with a familiar face. "Hey, Hinata-Chan." He greets his friend with a smile.

Hinata is blushing, and suddenly, she snatches the hand that Naruko holds.

"Hey!" Naruko growled in frustration.

"Hi, Kyo-kun," Hinata said, blushing while still holding Kyo's hand.

Hinata has grown to the same height as Naruko and Satsuki, 4.8ft, as she wears an oversize light brown hoody to cover her C-cup breast with a bob haircut, with navy blue cargo pants.

8ft, as she wears an oversize light brown hoody to cover her C-cup breast with a bob haircut, with navy blue cargo pants