Chapter 18: Awaking SSJ

---

Asura put his palm on Kyo's chest. "Let's see how strong you have become, Tomarot-To," He fires Ki's blast straight to Kyo's chest, which explodes right in front of Kyo, which makes the Saiyan boy fly to the sky and explode for a second time.

"GAHHH!" Kyo screams in pain.

The smoke of an explosion in the sky, and suddenly a figure down from the explosion smoke and crashed to the ground. 

It was Kyo beaten with a cloth that had torn apart, and he was shaking to stand up.

Asura scoffed. "Still trying to stand, I see."

Kyo spits some blood out of his mouth, "T-That... kinda attack can't keep me down!"

Asura smirk as he wants to test the younger Saiyan more. "Then let me see your move, Tomarot-to!"

Kyo dashes with high speed toward Asura, trying to kick Asura, but Asura dodges with ease. Kyo uses his Sharingan to increase his six senses and speed, but still, he can't touch Asura.

Asura dodge the attack and smirks, "To slow Tomarot-to!"

The Saiyan disappears right in front of Kyo and appears behind Kyo with a blade ready to slash Kyo's Head off.

Thanks to Kyo Sharingan, he senses Asura behind him. He quickly pulls out his kunai and blocks the slash that means to cut his head. 

Kyo pulls other kunai and parries another strike. 

Asura smirks at Kyo's fast reaction, the sword and kunai clashing together. Kyo's face is angry, while Asura still smirks.

Kyo brakes the clash that makes Asura and his weapon fly to the sky

The male Uchiha wants to deliver a stomach Kick, but it stops when Asura dodge and delivers a hard knee strike under Kyo's chin, which make Kyo fly into the sky. 

Asura smirk as he launches himself into the sky toward where Kyo at.

Kyo didn't have time to parry or dodge this time, so he braced the punch he received in the face. That punch makes him spin in the sky, but Kyo counters with a spinning kick that sends Asura back to the ground Kyo in perfect timing, garbs Asura's swords that descend back to the ground.

Kyo throws one sword toward Asura with super speed. Asura saw it and kicked the sword away; Kyo made a Ki blast ball while in the sky, and he slashed the Ki ball into hundred pieces.

"Take this! Blinding Strike!" The Saiyan boy makes other spins kick, and kicks all tiny pieces of Ki ball. 

The attack wasn't to harm Asura. 

But the point was for distraction—Asura smirked and was ready to parry all the attacks. 

The power hit the Saiyan man countlessly, but Asura parries the attack with ease. In the second, Kyo touches the ground. He dashes toward Asura, ready to swing the blade.