Chapter 24: Meeting Snake Lady

---

Kyo blinked a couple of times and found himself in a dark space.

"Oh... Not again....." Kyo growled in frustration. He found himself in a familiar space, but this time there quite different it was a slimy and smelly space.

"Uh... The smells... Where am I?" He pinches his nose with his right hand and makes a ki ball hovering on his left palm. His Ki ball is enough to light the whole space as he realizes that he steps on the purple slimy meat-looking floor and the same purple slimy meat-looking wall around him. 

The young Saiyan can see the meat tunnel walk straight through, but before he can walk, he hears a voice.

"Why do you look so much like him..." 

Kyo turns his attention toward the voice as he sees the same female he saw before he knockout.

"O-Orochi-Chan." When he said her name, he gasped in pain and clutched his head. 

Orochi narrows her eyes as she walks closer.

"How do you know the nickname he calls me?" Orochi said in a cold serious tone. 

Kyo saw her pull a sword that came out from her cleavage at fist; he wondered how she managed to hide that sword first place, then seconds; he knew he lived in danger, so he ignored it. 

Orochi points the sword toward Kyo as she asks again. "Answer me, brat!"

Kyo noticed she was furious as Kyo tried to ease the pain in his mind and talk to her. "I-I didn't know, but something that happened months ago makes me remember the past." 

Kyo didn't want to tell her whole story, as he knew she might be an enemy, but his mind told him she was the person he knew and somehow loved.

"That wasn't good enough! How you look like him! How do you know my nickname? How do you even have his voice? And what you mean by you remember the past!" Orochi attacks Kyo as the young Saiyan dodge the sword slash. Kyo's single hand backflips as he fires his Ki blast at The snake lady.

Orochi cuts the Ki ball into two as she attacks faster.

"Wait! Why did you suddenly attack me!" Kyo said as he managed to pull his kunai and holds it on his right arm as his left hovering Ki blast made the space light.

"You can't fool me! I know you are from Nakamura! Only Nakamura can use KI!" The snake lady points her sword to Kyo Ki's ball.

"Huh? Wait, you know about my power?" Kyo asks her as Orochi smile as she stands still. 

"Why I'd know? Kukukuku....." Orochi said, and she closed her eyes as tears down her face, and she tightened her grip on her sword, and she continued. "because one of your clans KILL MY LOVER!"

Kyo is in shock as he remembers what caused Kenshi's death. Kyo saw a blue hair man, the same as Taros, use self-destruct to kill four Sannin and Kenchi was the one who protected three Sannin with his Susanoo body. Still, the explosion is too great. 

Even his Susanoo can't hold the damage. Everything turns black and white as Kenchi roars, and everything turns into a white scene. 

Kyo is down to his knees, panting as now he knows how Kenchi get into that situation.

"I was happy when I heard Narakamura got massacred and the last Nakamura also died seven years ago, but it seems like I was wrong... you Nakamura should not exist in this world." Orochi said with venom as she glared at Kyo. Kyo felt it hard to breathe as he felt he sucked poisoned air.

"Y-You..... wrong. I'm not Nakamura. I'm Uchiha!" Kyo said as he tried standing to stand. His Sharingan is active as he looks at Orochi with a glare. 

The snake lady is shocked at this when she looks at Kyo Blue Sharingan.