Chapter 12: Training and Kyo Rampage.

---

3 Days Later.

Before Kyo was checked out from the hospital, Satsuki told him what happened to the Uchiha clan, and somehow he didn't seem surprised. 

Kyo was just disappointed and a little sad just what Isachi did, not only to his clan but also to his Mother.

Kyo knows Isachi didn't do that for a reason want to gain power. He just wants to know what is the real reason that makes her kill the entire clan. 

But before the Saiyan boy got out, he met Maito Gai. Height 6ft and wears a full-body green spandex suit with a Jonin vest, thick eyebrows and a black bowl haircut. 

Hokage said Maito Gai is the best Taijutsu in the village, and the Hokage wants Kyo to train with him

"SO YOU ARE NONE NINJUTSU UCHIHA! I HEAR ABOUT!" Gai shouted in excitement.

Naruko and Satsuki sweat drop at the teacher as they thought simultaneously, 'Damn... That eyebrow...'

"Yeah, that's me..." Kyo response.

"YOU ARE IN LUCK BECAUSE I WILL TRAIN YOU TO BE THE BEST TAIJUTSU EVER!" Gai gives a thumb up and smiles at him with glowing teeth that hurt the girls' eyes.

'MY EYES!!' The girls yell in their thought while covering their eyes.

Kyo looks at Hokage, and he receives a nod from Hokage as he sweatdrops a bit and says, "Well, I would like to train with the best then."

Gai nodded with a smile as he said, "GOOD! Now for my first disciple, you will wear this training cloth." He shows him his spare green spandex suit.

Kyo shook his head, "NO, WAY! I WILL WEAR THAT!"

---

•7 Years Later•

In the Training field. Kyo can be spotted sweating.

Kyo is training very hard after what happened seven years ago. Maito Gai had taught him for six years before Gai got a new team to train. 

Kyo got a new look. His hair was longer, he got taller, like 5'5 from 4'0, and his body got more muscular, wearing a black high collar jacked, white shirt underneath, and black trousers.

 His hair was longer, he got taller, like 5'5 from 4'0, and his body got more muscular, wearing a black high collar jacked, white shirt underneath, and black trousers