Chapter 15: Sharing And The Final Test

---

Satsuki, Naruko, Hanabi and Hinata are down to their butt after hours of training, while Sakura is down to her back, exhausted. Asuka watches them with a smile; she doesn't train with them; she watches them train.

Asuka clapped her hands with a smile. "Everyone! That's enough for today. Tomorrow you all got a test, don't you?"

Sakura groan, "Oh My Kami-Sama! Is this what Kyo-Kun training every day?"

Satsuki scoff as she said. "Sakura, we didn't do the Kyo doing. This is what our doing three times a week."

Sakura sweatdrops when she learns, "You got to be kidding me..."

Hinata shook her head, "N-No, we didn't. No one can't keep up with the Kyo training method, we tried it once, but the result it's not pretty..."

"I felt hopeless for a week," Hanabi said as she shivered.

Naruko nodded, "Yeah, I felt every bone and muscle broken for a week, Dattebayo!"

Sakura was shocked, "I still can't believe we aren't doing what Kyo is doing."

Asuka sighed, "It's true, Sakura-San. Just look what Kyo are doing now."

They all look at Kyo.

Kyo is doing very hardcore training; he fires two Ki blasts at random trees, but this time is different. The Ki blast flies around and comes back toward Kyo, and The Ki separates into many Ki blasts.

Sakura was shocked when she knew Kyo could use some of 'Ninjutsu' but more shocked when the raven hair boy's attack came back to him as she yelled, "Kyo-Kun, watch out!"

Every girl is shocked and scared if anything happens to Kyo. Kyo closes his eyes and opens ones again; he backflips and dodges every Ki blast from left to right.

Kyo manages to dodge everything until the last one catches him off guard and hits him right on his chest

Kyo manages to dodge everything until the last one catches him off guard and hits him right on his chest. Ki's ball explodes right at the time its hits Kyo's chest with a loud boom.

"KYO-/KUN!" The girl yells in worried as they walk closer.

The smoke of dust is everywhere from Kyo Ki's blast and the one that hit him. Girls run toward the dust and search for Kyo. They can't see a thing in that smoke of dust, so they wait for the dust to clear out, and then they hear Kyo groan.

"Ow... that's hurt..." Kyo yelp in pain as he can see his slightly bleeding right chest.

"KYO!" Naruko and the others saw Kyo and ran toward him.

"YOU IDIOT! WHY YOU DO THAT!" Satsuki said in anger as she punched Kyo's injury on his chest.

"Ite! (Ow!), why do you do that, Satsuki-Chan?" Kyo asks while holding his injury.

Satsuki scoffed while looking away from the adopted Uchiha and said, "It's just your small punishment."

Sakura comes closer to Kyo with a worried on her face. "Are you okay?"