Chapter 21: Dream

---

Naruko was sleeping at that time, and then everything felt hotter and hotter. She slowly opened her eyes as she saw fire. Her room is on fire; she quickly runs out of the room. When she passed the living room, she saw something that made her heart break into thousand pieces. 

The blond girl saw half of Asuka's body lying on the ground while her other half was away from her. Naruko, with teary eyes, rushes out of the house.

When Naruko is outside, she gets down to her knees and starts to cry, and then she smells something strong, smells like.

Blood.

Naruko looked in her front as she saw countless dead people right in front of her. She also saw a kid and a baby also die. They are lying with their parents, she guesses. She heard people screaming and burning. In the short term, Konoha is in chaos right now; everything is burning.

Naruko can only watch in horror.

"Why?.... this happen?..." Naruko asks in a lifeless tone,

"You want to know why?"

Naruko quickly turned toward the voice, and she saw Kyo Uchiha. She remembered the last time she saw him, standing right in front of her. He is in a Super Saiyan state, but his eyes are red blood and covered in blood.

 He is in a Super Saiyan state, but his eyes are red blood and covered in blood

The more shocked and broke Naruko is. Kyo is holding Satsuki and Hinata's heads in each hand. Naruko's tears are now streaming down to her cheek. Kyo throws two of her best friend's heads toward her. 

As she quickly grabs their heads. Naruko let out a broken heart scream, "HAAAAAAAA!!!!...... w-why..... they love you..... w-why you kill them..."

Naruko continues to cry, Kyo's body almost covered in blood, and evil grins at her.

Kyo smirked, "Asura... Show me the true nature of Saiyan, and I will start with this place..." He palms toward her as he charges his Ki attack. "Sayonara Naruko..."

The Saiyan boy fires the Ki blast at her.

---

•Reality•

Naruko shoots out of her bed, panting badly. She saw her surrounding as she realized. She is in her room.

Naruko is panting as she asks herself, "W-Was that a dream?" 

Naruko needs to confirm something; she must check Asuka in her room to ensure that she is okay. She quickly out of her bed, running toward Asuka's room. She aggressively opens the door as she sees Asuka sleeping well on her bed, but that aggressive noise from Naruko makes her awake.

Asuka rub her eye and yawned, "Naruko? Why are you here? Did something happen?"

Naruko didn't reply as she went straight to Asuka and hugged the poor single-eye girl tightly. Tears streamed down Naruko, crying as Asuka hugged her back.