Chapter 17: A Saiyan Asura?

---

One month after the Kakane test. 

Team 7 already starts their first mission for one month now. 

As usual, Kyo goes train after the mission. He asks Kakane if she can add more weight to his weight bracelet and his shoes.

"Sure, hand me your bracelet and your shoes," Kakane said with a smile.

Kyo takes it off and hands it over to Kakane. At the same time, his other hand holds a pair of shoes.

Kakane thought this was just a normal Gai training weight bracelet. So she takes it with a single hand, but something strange to her, she can't lift it. 'What?' She tries harder but still can't, and finally, she uses both hands to lift both weights. "H-How many kilos is this training bracelet, Kyo-Kun?"

Kyo shrugged as he said, "I didn't remember. Ummm... last time, Gai-sensei told me that bracelets are 100kg each."

Kakane let go of the training tool to the ground, making a small crack to the ground when it hit the ground. "And you want to add more weight!?"

Kyo rubs his wrist. "Yeah, it's starting to feel lighter."

"Don't tell me you wore this when we fought at a test a month ago?" Kakane asks in shock.

Kyo rubbed his back head in shame, "Yeah, I wore that. These shoes also do the same purpose."

Kakane eyes wide open, 'This kid is unbelievable. Just how strong are you, Kyo?'

"So, can you do it, Kakane-sensei?" Kyo asks again.

Kakane sigh. "How much do you want to add?"

Kyo thought about it for a second as he said, "Not much, just three times the weight."

Kakane is disbelieving, "What?"

---

Kakane goes to the weapon shop, and the owner greets her. She shows the pair of training bracelets and a pair of shoes with a sealing scroll because she didn't want to carry 400kg in her pocket.

"Good morning, sir. I want to add more weight to this bracelet and the shoes."

The owner immediately recognised the item as he said, "Ah, you must Kyo-Kun new Sensei."

Kakane look at the store owner  as she asks, "You know Kyo-Kun?"

The owner shook his head, "Not really, but Gai-San always comes here to add more weight to this, and my daughter knows him too."

"So you the one who makes this?" Kakane asks again.

The owner: "Kinda. I just make the material, while Gai-San is the one who makes the idea. So how much do you want to add this time?"

Kakane paused for a second as she said, "Just add three times the weight."

The store owner's eyes wide open in shock, "SERIOUSLY! THAT MAKE IT 300KG EACH!"

Kakane sighed, "Yeah, I know."

The store owner sighs, "Man, how strong is this kid? Well, come back tomorrow. It takes a day for me to finish it."

---

The day later, Kakane comes back to the store to pick up the training tools. But she didn't meet the owner. She meets his daughter.

The girl is 5.0ft tall, with brown hair with, two buns and brown eyes. She was wearing a pink Chinese-style outfit with short arms, sleave and B-cup breasts.