Chapter 26: Meet Kenshi

---

Days later, Kyo loses his match, and he is rushed to the hospital to get medical treatment A.S.A.P. Lucky The best doctor in the world, is there to treat poor young Saiyan.

Kyo has an open old wound, and he pushed his body to its limit and caused blood loss.

Now, In Kyo's room, Tsunade finished her treatment today. Kyo heals much faster than before because of the treatment.

Suddenly Kyo's hospital window room opened as Tsunade looked at the window, she saw Jirayu step in.

"Why are you doing here?" Tsunade asks the white-haired woman while she continues the treatment.

"I Just want to see how he's doing. So how is he?" Jirayu asks back.

Tsunade shook her head and said. "Not good, he should be dead from his state right now, but his body can heal faster than ordinary people. Did you ask Sensei about who he is? What is his original clan?"

"I did... but this information gonna have so many questions unresolved."

"What do you mean?" Tsunade asks.

Jirayu starts to explain to Tsunade what Hokage told her. After about 6min of explanations, Tsunade slightly has shock expiration on her face.

"So you saying that the powerful chakra two months ago is the person that same race as him?"

"That's what sensei said," Jirayu replies as she looks at Kyo. "I can't believe our beloved reincarnation into a non-human race." Jirayu continues. "But he looks human to me... don't you think, Tsunade?"

"How you can say him our beloved reincarnation?" Tsunade wants to deny it, but she hopes Kyo is Kenshi in deep her heart, and she continues. "Everything with him is just a coincidence that he looks like him."

"Tsunade, I know how you felt, but look at him. He has the same trait, the same face, and even the same eyes! As far as I know, Kenshi is the only Uchiha that has Gray eyes and Blue Sharingan! The only thing he lacks is his memories... for us..." Jirayu said sadly and has tears in her eyes.

Tsunade stops her treatment for a moment to calm herself from sadness. In her heart, she is wondering why she can't move on with Kenshi's death; maybe she still loved him even after his death two decades ago, and she believes Jirayu also felt the same, maybe also Orochimaru. 

"T-Tsuna-Hime? Jira-Chan?"

Both of the women's eyes were wide open, and look at each other and looked down at Kyo; they saw the young Saiyan's eyes were half-open, and Kyo continued to talk. "D-Did I tell you that I'll be back from the dead..... for you three....."

"K-Kenshi?" Both of the women said at the same time.

---

•Flashback•

For days Kyo is floated in a dark space, unconscious. But suddenly, everything turns to bright light space.

Kyo slowly gains consciousness as he sees everything in bright light space. "W-Where am I?"

"Hi, me."

Kyo turned his head to the voice that came from and saw a person who looked like him but was older and had longer hair.

"Me? Wait! You are Kenshi! from my memories!" Kyo said to Kenshi.

"Our Memories, actually..." Kenshi replies while smiling sheepishly.

"Our?"

"Yes, Kyo, you are me, and I'm are you, do you understand?" Kenshi said as he crossed his arm to his chest.