Chapter 29: New Form

---

Naruko is with other Genin when Jirayu tells her to stay. 

Satsuki is also here when Kakane tells her to stay.

"What is going on, Asuka-Chan!?" Naruko asks Asuka. 

"Where's Kyo!?" Satsuki ask.

"Asura is here... and Kyo is the one who fights him," Asuka said in a scared tone.

"What!? I need to help him now!" Naruko said she was about to rush to Kyo but stopped when Shikamaru held her arm and said. 

"Naruko, wait! If you go out there, you will die! None of us can't fight or help Kyo right now... so be patient; we already have Kages, Sannin, and Jonin out there."

"But still, I want to see... please, Shikamaru, let me go..." Naruko said as she had some tears in her eyes. 

"Let her go, Shikamaru, and I'll go with her," Sasuki said as Shikamaru sighed and let go of Naruko's arm.

"I also will go with her," Asuka said as she found the strength to walk alongside her friends. 

"Me too," Sakura said. She wanted to help whatever she could.

"I also," Ino said with confidence. 

"Tag me in," Tenten said. 

"I can't see Kyo clearly with my Byakugan from here; then I'll also go with Naruko, too," Hinata said with confidence.

Shikamaru rubbed his head as sigh in defeat, and said. "Troublesome, Girls. " He sighs as he continues." Alright..... but we all go."

"YOSH, LET'S GO AND HELP THE OTHERS!" Lee yells. 

Every Genin goes to the battlefield, Shizune wants them to stay, but she also wants to see the battle in her heart. Overall, her medical skill might be useful there.

---

Asura fights most of the Shinobi there, and half of them are killed by Asura. 

Asura looked at his surrounding. He saw The 8 Tail was beaten, most Jonin were down, and even Kages struggled with Asura. 

"D-Damnit... This guy is no joke..."  as he struggled to stand. 

Kakane is right beside Gai with Sharingan ready and says. "I'll try to trap him with Mangekyou..." Gai nods as his eyes never leave Asura's insight.

"Kamui!" Kakane yells as everything around Asura gets sucked into another dimension.

"What the?" Asura said as he felt being sucked into the dimension. Asura tried to fight it with powers up. "You Bitch! you think this power can stop me!" Asura said as he saw Kakane was the one who did it to him.

"HAAAAA!!!!" Asura yells as he changes to Super Saiyan and dispels Kakane Kamui. "Hehehe... your playtime is over—no more playing. I'm gonna kill all of you," Asura said with slight anger.

Kakane crashed to the ground as she was exhausted, as Gai stood strong and said. "I think... it is time to open the eighth gate..." Gai steps forward and stops when Asuma stops Gai.