Chapter 30: I Always Love You

(Final Chapter for Season 1)

---

Kyo is back to back with Asura as Asura draws his twin sword and quickly turns and slashes at Kyo, but Kyo manages to block with his blade; Kyo throws Ki's ball on his hands as Asura cuts it half with his other sword.

Kyo punched Asura right in his face sending him back to the ground with fantastic speed and crash. Kyo didn't wait as he fired a dozen Ki's blasts at Asura's crashing side.

"GAHHH!!" Asura screamed in agony as, one by one, and Ki blasts hit his body.

Kyo Susanoo's sword extended longer to Asura, crashed side and stabbed into the ground and pulled Asura out from the dirt ground. Asura has cloth ripped, and Kyo's Susanoo sword is in his stomach.

"Give up and leave this place," Kyo said in a cold tone as his Mangekyou spins

"N-Never! HAAAAA!" Asura screams as he powers up to his full power, half of Kyo's Susanoo sword got destroyed by Asura's power, but Kyo still doesn't seem affected by Asura's full power. "I WILL SHOW YOU TOMAROT-TO! WHAT FELL LIKE WHEN YOU CAN'T DO A DAMN THING TO SAVE YOUR PLANET!" Asura yells as blood starts to come out from his mouth.

Asura flies even higher, almost out of the atmosphere; he stops and charges a Ki energy ball on both hands. 

Asura makes X pose as he charges his Ki attack. Asura's power brightens the whole sky.

Kyo sensed two people near him as he turned and saw Naruko and Satsuki looking at him. The Young Saiyan rushed to Naruko and Satsuki and said in anger. "What are you two doing here!?"

"We are trying to help you!" Sasuki reply.

"HOW YOU BOTH GONNA HELP ME!!" Kyo yells that, surprising the girls, and sighs in defeat as he says. "Look, I know you're worried, but I'm the only one who can stop Asura now." Kyo pulled the girl's head to head and said again. 

"I'm sorry for yelling, but no matter what happens, I always love you both," Kyo said with a warm smile as he put some energy into Naruko and Satsuki, which created an energy shield around the girls.

Both girls are speechless, and water in their eyes because Kyo's last words are like he is about to die and leave them forever.

'Kyo, please don't go...' Naruko thought.

Kyo floated back to the sky as he saw Asura's deadly attack was ready; he didn't know why he let Asura charge his Ki attack; maybe his Saiyan blood let it.

---

The Shinobi looked at the sky as they saw Asura. "What is he gonna do!?" Tsuchikage said, most Shinobi is at Konoha front gate. 

"Kyo-Kun," Hinata said with worried in her voice.

---

"THIS IS THE END, TOMAROT-TO!! BUSTER CANNON!" Asura fired a purple Ki wave at Kyo, aiming at to ground below Kyo.