Chapter 28: I'm Not Alone

---

Kyo and Asura are fighting outside of Konoha. 

Asura forgot his main goal in coming to Konoha is to find a Kyo space pod to escape when he destroys the planet, but his rage about Kyo siding with a human makes him forget all that.

Villagers can hear sound waves of their punch far away into the village. 

Tsunade manages to gather the Kages; there are 5 Kages in Konoha for the last round of the Chunin exam tomorrow, but unknown to them all, Kazekage is Orochi disguised as Kazekage itself.

"Tsunade, What happen!?" Hiruzen asks his former student.

"He here!" Tsunade replies as Hiruzen's eyes are wide open.

"Who's here!?" Mizukage asks as she wants to know.

"Asura... a person that can destroy the world in a blink of an eye." Hiruzen reply.

The Kage's eye is wide open as Raikage speaks. "You can't be real, Hokage-dono! Is this the person that had big Chakra two months ago?!" 

Hiruzen nodded and said. "Yes, he is..."

"You know all of this!" Mizukage asks once again as Hiruzen is silent for a moment. 

Tsuchikage asks. "If you said he can destroy the planet in the blink of an eye, then who is fighting him right now?"

"Kenshi Uchiha is the one is fight thing him right now, Tsuchikage-Sama." Tsunade reply caught Orochi's attention.

 "Tsunade-Dono... you joking. Kenshi Uchiha died 25 years ago; how the hell is he fighting that beast right now!" Orochi said while she is in Kazekage, in disguise, she wants to know the truth.

"No, I'm not. I know this is a lot to take in but believe me, Kyo Uchiha is the reincarnation of Kenshi Uchiha! and he is fighting out there!" Tsunade said as she pointed to the window. 

At the time, Tsunade pointed to an outside big explosion that came from outside the village. "And if you want to stay here chatting! then I'm off. Kenshi needs my help right now!"

Tsunade walks off the room and leaves Kage and their assistant.

"Anbu, go gather as many Jonin as you can and assist Tsunade and Kyo," Hiruzen said as there could hear Anbu Shunshin away.

Orochi is so mad right now; her plan is almost perfect, but now everything is ruined. 

With four Kage here and the news her lover is also alive, make her thought. 'Why..... Kenshi, at a time like this, why do you appear when I'm not what I'm, and now you are once again you fighting to protect everyone? Why I can't be like you...' Orochi tight her fists as she walks out of the room as Raikage asks her.

"Where are you going, Kazekage?"

"..... I'm Gonna assist the other... and I'm not Kazekage," Orochi said as she revealed her split pupil and Shunshin away.

---

Shizune is with Asuka at the Hokage building, but it seems like there is more genin with them, and they see Tsunade walk out. 

"Tsunade-sama! What happens now?" asked Shizune.

"I'm gonna assist Kenshi, and you take care of them." Tsunade reply.

"Who is Kenshi?" Choji asks, but Tsunade already rushes to Kyo's place.

"Didn't know," Shikamaru replies as he shrugs.

"Asuka-Chan is Kyo-Kun still in hospital?" Sakura asks, but Asuka doesn't reply; she seems in a shocked state. 

"Asuka-Chan... are you okay?" Hinata asks. Then another big explosion outside the village makes them scared.