Chapter 11: Blue Sharingan

(WOW!!, 30K+ reads and more than 900+ votes. Thank you very much for your support!!)

---

While Isachi treats Kyo and The girl wound, she is shocked that Kyo and The girl's body has very severely wounded. She keeps treating their injury with her clone. 

Isachi finishes treating their wound, and she realises that Kyo is no longer breathing. The raven hair girl when into panic, and then she leaned her head to his chest to hear the pulse, but it did not beat. 

Isachi's eyes were wide in shock as she said, "No... NO, KYO, STAY WITH ME!" She gives Kyo CPR, but Kyo does not respond; he still is not breathing. Her tears fall to her cheek, and she tries again and again, but still no beat. 

Isachi begins to cry. She lost almost every people she loved, and now he wants also wants to leave her. "Kyo, please...wake up... I already lose so many people that I love... please, Kyo, don't leave me to..."

Isachi cries on his chest

Isachi cries on his chest.  "KYO!!" She shouts, and she stomps her hand to his chest. 

In a couple of seconds, the Uchiha girl hears a beat from his chest, and Kyo starts breathing slowly. She cries again, but this time tears of joy come from her face, Isachi hugs Kyo, and she cries in joy.

---

10 min later, Isachi saw Kyo getting better and better. The girl Kyo brings with him is now in stable condition. So she decided to leave the village. She lay Kyo and The girl side each other on a street chair. She touches his face and face to face with him.

"Kyo, please watch after Naruko and Satsuki..."  Isachi said, whispering to Kyo's ear. "and no matter what, I always love you, Kyo-Chan." The almost 12 years old, Isachi gets close to him and kisses him on the lips.

(I know she is a bit young, but I don't care!)

"Goodbye, Kyo-Chan," Isachi said as she disappeared in a blink.

---

Hiashi and Anbu Force appear in Uchiha residences, their shocked that Isachi already gets the job done. Their start exploring the areas, and they find Naruko, Satsuki, a girl and Kyo, the only Survivors.

---

Kyo awake is in blank white space. He has no idea where he is. Kyo checks his body is fully recovered, but his right eye doesn't. So he investigates his right eye as he sighs, "I guess it didn't heal... anyway, where am I?"  He said in confusion. 

Kyo started to explore the world, but he found nothing, and suddenly he heard a voice.

"Kyo-Chan."

Kyo turns his head to see where the voice came from, and he realises that his Mother. "Kaa-San? Is that you? Where are we?"  He still has no idea where he is right now.