Chapter 3: Naruko Uzumaki

---

Kyubi thought in anger. 'DIE YOU, UCHIHA! TAIL BEAST BOOM!'

As Ryo closed his eyes, he braced himself for the worst. However, to his surprise, nothing happened. When he opened his eyes, he saw a figure standing in front of him, which brought a smile to his face.

"M-Minato, you're late..." Ryo said weakly.

Minato, with a serious face as he, said to his friend. "Take a rest. I will take off this."

Ryo raised one eyebrow, half-closing his eye as he responded, "Huh?... Haha..." The Uchiha chuckled one final time before losing consciousness.

Minato performed a hand seal as he said, "Kuchiyose no Jutsu!"

---

Hokage 3rd was shocked when the attack that was about to hit Ryo was gone in the blink of an eye as he said to himself, "What happened? Where's?"

The Anbu appears behind him as he yells. "HOKAGE-SAMA! ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?"

Hokage 3rd nodded as he turned toward Kyuubi and replied to the Anbu, "Yeah, I'm fine."

Kyuubi roars as he charges his attack again, but suddenly, something appears on top of the Kyuubi.

A big smoke suddenly appears and reveals a giant toad on top of Kyuubi's head and crushing the fox beast.

Kyuubi growled in anger and thought, 'DAMN YOU, MINATO!!'

Random Ninja was shocked as he asked? "What happened? Where the hell is Kyuubi."

Then they saw a big explosion come from the forest.

Hokage, the 3rd eyes widened as he knew who that was and said, "That's Minato! EVERYONE, LET'S GO TO THE FOREST. WE ARE GOING TO HELP HOKAGE 4TH! NOW MOVE!"

---

After some time. Ryo gains consciousness as he checks his surroundings. He realizes he is still in the crack of the hill; his body has many injuries just from one strike from Kyuubi's tail. The Uchiha used his Sharingan ones again. He found that everyone goes to the forest.

Ryo thought weakly, 'Everyone must be going to Minato. Well, I don't want to be late. My friends need me!'

The Uchiha tries to get up, but his body tells him the opposite. He couldn't get up to his feet as he said to himself, "Come on, leg! You need to work with me this time! AHHHHH!"

Ryo pushes his body to stand when he finally stands. He tries another technique that he learned from Minato, but he can't. He didn't have enough Chakra with him. The Uchiha try again.

This time he focuses on the technique he wants to use as he says, "Hang in there, Minato! Hiraishin!" He disappears in a red flash.

---

Meanwhile, 10min before Ryo awakes.

"You can't be serious! Minato! You want to seal Kyuubi, another half inside our daughter! I do not allow It! At least seal Kyuubi back inside me!" A redhead woman was yelling at Minato.

Minato looked sad as he said, "Kushina, that's the only way! You can no longer be a Kyuubi container! If you do, you will be dead! Naruko will lose her mom! I will not allow it, so let me take care of the rest. I want you to be happy with her."

The husband and wife argue about who is going to seal the Kyuubi, along with the sacrifice. Of course, one of them is willing to die for their family and village.