MALEFICENT

A/N: Maybe too young for the character... but  still I choose Ms Janean Lee  for the role... I guess I don't really have to explain why right?😉

And again... I edited a few parts on the previous chapters. I did not  delete but added a few detail for the background. Including a snippets on how ForthBeam started and also about Forth's brotherhood with Lam.

---------------------------------------------------------

Setting: A couple of days before  the generals and Beam's gang secretly meet up  without the two of them knowing.

One crazy afternoon, Forth is done with his current project and is now free to pick Beam up from his late afternoon duty but decided not to by informing Beam beforehand. 

Today is indeed a crazy afternoon... Forth has decided to visit a certain place

He figures it's no use prolonging this planned visit (on his part) .Forth has been gearing up for this  Visit. In fact he told Beam that he is going to visit a family and may not be able to go home tonight.

Honestly he don't even know if he can leave unscratched from this place.  He needs to at least prepare his self for this and he thought he is ready.  Yet  that  pair of cold eyes  creates a turmoil into his system instantly the moment he laid his eyes on it, the very moment the door opens for him.  But Forth was still thankful because Forth  did not even expect to be opened and even  imagined the worst scenario that could possibly happen at this very moment.

ALL except him leaving Beam.

Forth trembles...not because he is afraid but because he knows he owes this woman A LOT! 

This woman has every right to erased  him on this planet.
The woman he has hurt so much too. 

And above all, this woman in front of him now  have once loved him so much too like her very own. This woman is like a mother to him too and yet he failed to keep the only promise this woman has ever asked of him; to don't ever hurt his Precious Son.

Forth knows he is about to faced this sooner or later and so he thinks the earlier the better.

In his hands is a bouquet of sunflower, Forth knows just how much this woman loves sunflower, she even named his son Beam; the ray of light that this lovely flower seeks and needs. Her very own ray of Sunshine Beam.

With a shaking hand Forth actions to hand the flower to the beautiful woman in front of him who is not even very discreet with her distasteful mood upon seeing him.

"Flowers for you Maam" Forth gulps hard before he man up to faced Beam's mother.

The said woman only shows more  dissatisfaction upon hearing Forth's introduction.

Without taking the flower on Forth's hand , Beam's Mother directly cut the chase.

"To what honor do I owe  your sudden  visit Mr Jaturapoom? I was surprised that you actually still remember this place or have the guts to actually visit."  Ms Baramae in her very cold voice.

"Mae~~~"  is was too late for Forth to take back his endearment. Calling this woman 'Mae' is very normal and casual to Forth that he forgets that this woman actually hates him now.

Forth can even see the hurt on those eyes and something else he cannot name upon hearing that word from him. But Forth needs to man up more...because he wants Beam's mother forgiveness and he will worked on it. Not only for Beam but because again he loved this woman too just like his very own mother.