Clearing Paths

Lam's  POV

Forth has been moving his knuckles nonstop. I knew this mannerism of Forth, I know at this very moment he is in a very deep thought and is about to do something big.

" Contact Park for Me please." Forth

"Why? All this time, it was you and him having this secret between the both of you. Why me?" Lam

" Nah, he is sulking to me. And it's your fault , he told me you are treating him coldly." Forth

" A small punishment for hiding something from me. He is lucky I am being considerate to him." Lam says annoyingly.

" Spare him. You know it's me to blame. He has no clue too but I just happen to come clean to him first before you. Honestly you are the hardest one to tell!" Forth

"And why is that?!!!" Lam

"Don't make me say it Lam. You knew why. But if   you really  want to hear it from me fine."

"Nope I have no idea, tell me why is that Forth? I'm the closest to you Forth, still I am the last to know." Lam

"Exactly Lam, you are more than just a friend to me.   You felt more  like my family than my very own at times, especially  when my very own choose to take a blind eye to my sufferings. That is why I choose to stay away from you these years. I know you worry too much  and I know you hated it when you see me wrecked! And honestly Lam, I would rather not let you see me like that. You have done more than enough Lam. More than I ever wished from you and I really hope you can think of your own happiness too before mine. You deserved that." Forth just want to stay calm but this is his outmost honesty to Lam , the very first time he  tells Lam of how thankful he is to him.  He don't even care if he looks so       embarrassing with a tearful face. Something like this between brothers is really embarrassing.

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Let me tell you this Forth, it is more stressful and worrisome that I almost went crazy to   
guess where part of the Earth are you than to actually see you wrecked face to face! So don't ever do that  again! The next time you even decide to hide, don't ever show yourself again to me!" Lam

Forth can only nod to Lam, giving his sincere smile to him.

" If you want me to take a chance to love then fix yours and Beam first! How can I even be confident with mine to begin with when I have seen it all, from you and Beam. How you love each other crazy and still you both choose to broke up!"  Lam frustratedly tells Forth.

"Lam , sorry...but then don't compare our story to yours. Truth be told, Park is not an asshole like me. Maybe he will do  better than me. He can't even properly eat when you're mad at him on the smallest of things. Have more faith in Park Lam. So please don't ignore him.  Remember you have more effects on him compared to  how Max and Tul actually worries that you'll beat them.  Don't torture Park he has enough on his shoulder other than having this unsettled score between both of you. Stop torturing him already. I knew you have been cooking this  love of yours too long. Better serve it now, don't wait for Park to lose his patience for you and you will end up  you know... his very own meal." Forth smirks with the intention of making their conversation lighter.

" Damn Forth! Easy for you to say. " Lam can only sigh, he thought Forth is still clueless  with this thing between him and Park , especially that Forth has been MIA for more than two years, but he guess Forth has just been playing it cool. Letting Park and him tackle their own issues.

" Don't waste more time Lam. Quote and quote...it's the same advice you have given me Lam. Don't be like me and Beam... that's a long and hard three years for me Lam. And up until now I am still paying the price. " Forth feeling pained remembering how he have lived his life after the broke up.