When forgiving is not enough.

Oh it tears me up
I try to hold on, but it hurts too much
I try to forgive, but it's not enough to make it all okay

Another Flashbacks

"Can you not go to your family dinner? " Beam

"Sorry Beam, just this one. I don't wanna upset Dad,I told you already he needs to be Okay before his operation. Promise I'll fix everything just until Dad regain his health." Forth as he kisses Beam's forehead.

" Okay, But Forth, can't you not correct your Dad's word when he told the media that you are now engaged with that girl?" Beam

"I am working on it Beam. Let is rest for a while until I can freely roam again back to our apartment." Forth

BEAM'S POV

Its been almost a month since Forth comes back from his overseas concert and still we cannot find the solution to our problem.

Forth confesses to me his reason. He told me about his Dad's condition and I understand. But what I hate is him and his status with that girl he was introduced. Forth's Dad has been setting Forth on dates and he cannot even say no. He hates even more to see that the girl is obviously interested with Forth and so she never refutes any gossips linking her to Forth. And the worst thing is , his fans are shipping both of them together. So Forth and him end up having fights nowadays. It's getting more dramatic now because it was so hard to escaped from his paparazzi and saesang fans, it was hard to go home to their shared apartment. Some homophobe fans just won't accept him being close to Forth.

I still can take it, but I just really hated when Forth's Dad took the girl to him one afternoon and introduced her as Forth's girlfriend, when he obviously knows my relationship with Forth.

It's useless to tell Forth, I know he loves his Dad. He will not do anything because of his Dad's condition.

After another month

Forth and Beam thought everything about them is getting back to being normal. At least they thought the media is starting to silent. They never expect it is just a calm before the storm.

A new photo circulated online, a photo of Beam and Forth in their intimate moment, a photo of them kissing in their very own apartment. Really some fans are crazy. It was later revealed that they have been living together. A news that caused a tremendous decreased in health condition to Forth's Dad.

Beam knows it was not his fault , but Forth has been distanced to him since then. If he tries to confront Forth they will surely end up arguing. Yes, lately they have been arguing; Beam hates that Forth can't even explain himself to him.   At worst  Forth will only avoid the topic with hundreds of alibi. Forth starts to lie something that Forth never did in their five years of being together. These scenarios has been going on for like two months and it didn't help that Forth is rarely home because of his prior commitments.

And so Beam has no choice but to make a decision for the both of them.

The silence between them is very suffocating these pass few days since Forth miraculously sneaked in to their shared apartment. Beam got tired of confronting Forth and both are maybe tired of their fights that they are both just observing the other.

Opposites are the scenes happening outside their apartment. Beam cannot even go to work because of those threats he receives. Even his own mom is also being question for raising a gay son. Forth has lost lots of project and even asked for compensation. Everything around them was just really a mess.

"Beam where are you going?" Forth panic as he saw Beam having his luggage with him.

"I know your not blaming me, but I know I make you feel uncomfortable. I know you are reminded of your Dad everytime you see me. Sorry, maybe this time we needed more space. I'll join a medical mission, might not be able to go home for a while. Use this time to think Forth. When I come back tell me if you still want me in your life." Beam

Beam is heart broken. Forth did not even retorts his words. A part of Beam
still wants for Forth to hold up to him, to never ever let him go, but no it did not ever happen.

Maybe his friends words are true. Its not about who was been wrong. He forgives Forth, he knows it is wrong to ask Forth to prioritize him. But that does mean he isn't hurting so damn much. He is not okay, and he wants to stay with Forth . But how can he do that, if he can sense it, how Forth has gone cold to him.

A/N:

Forgive the grammar and typos, sometimes I am just too lazy to check.🐷

Photos credited to the original uploader or whoever owns it.🐷