Shapes of Love

A/N : ☝️Our Little Monster /Munchkin Fah

-figured i need to update...because i promised. wrote this ages ago and I cant find the courage to upload this.
Really wish i can write better🐷

*Sensitive topic ahead, read at your own risk. Just to be clear, I am not promoting self harm.
----------------------------------------------------

Beam has to extend his leave because of Fai's surprised visit. He is thankful for his best friends Phana and Kit for covering his shifts even with short noticed because he does love to spend a little more time with Fah and his Babies.

Beam and Forth were about to go down for breakfast in the dinning area when they were told that their Mae was already out for office. Beam pauses his steps for a while bracing himself for possible worst scenarios for today.

He took a very long breathed as he looks pleadingly to Forth, reminding Forth of his earlier promised to him.
And he smiles seeing Forth nods his head to him, of course not forgetting to Forth a kiss as a reward.

They were already nearing the. kitchen when a very loud Fai greeted them with a platter of pancakes in her hands.

Fai settled down the platter as she comes near them.

Okay Beam was kinda expecting a loud greeting from Fai, it's something normal coming from her.

But what Beam is not expecting is Fai dragging Forth to the table, settling him into it and even fixing the pancakes for Forth.

He was stunned but he recovered quickly, because he knows Forth is more flabbergasted with the situation.
Still Beam remained standing still not believing everything.

Wondering if this is another tricked planned by his mother and Fai to test Forth.

"Stop looking like- a- fish- getting- out- of- the- aquarium- faced Beam.

Get your broken ass here and sit down because I am so damn hungry." Fai with a bit sarcasm in her voice.

And that broke Beam from his reverie. He hesitantly took his sit next to Forth who is looking at him with his more composed look.

Like him , looking forward to what scenes will unfold next to this suddenness.

"I made you your favorite pancakes Forth. Well someone unconsciously blurted it to me before, so I decided to cook it for you." Fai

Fai even said is so sweetly it made Beam cringe. Like hell this is turning too creepy.

Forth Only give Fai his questioning look still being cautious.

"Did you woke up on the wrong side of the bed?" Beam

"Beam...technically that phrase is usually use for someone being grumpy and is on a bad mood.
I am actually high spirited today." Fai

"And why is that?" Beam

"Blame it to hormonal imbalance, you know girl thing. Oh gee Beam just please let me use that alibi so we can start digging our foods. "Fai winks and start diggin in her own share.

"No worries Forth I did not put anything funny or dangerous into it It's edible and SAFE. So please start eating Okay, tell me how it tastes. I tried my best on the pancakes so I hope you'd love it. And you Beam start stuffing yourself already. We have a long day ahead, I'd like to go shopping today and we both know how you easily get hungry. So eat more , you needed it more today" Fai

Being uncomfortable with the too casual treatment from Fai, Forth decided to give his coldest tone at Fai, trying to test just how Fai would react to it.