Donut and Sugar

In all the banters Beam decided to take the two to the balcony, just before their noise wakes up the sound asleep Baby. He settled the both bulls on the table while he signals the maid to come over.

"Phi sends us some coffee and tea please, it's a bit cold in here

Beam could have do it himself but figured it's better not to leave these two behind.

Before the helper could get away from the awkward atmosphere, Forth's instruction was heard clearly.

" Phi I want my coffee Black please. No Sugar." Forth fiercely instructed.

Beam and Fai immediately throws eyes daggers to Forth who act unbothered .

If Forth is Forth. Fai is Fai too.

(ughhhh!!! Make peace with the name please! Sugar =Fai I'll go with whatever I write first. )

"Phi please bring the snacks I bought for Beam please... Beam's favorites sweets... Donut! " Sugar commented

And Beam can only rolls his eyes to the banter of both.

"Stop it you two! " Beam

The two did not comment back and so Beam opted to open a new topic.

" How are you? How's work? " Beam as he asked Fai

"Same same. I'm bummed so I took a break. It's been hectic on my current hospital and finally got a proper leave so I decided to visit you. " Fai

"And why did you not text me or call me ahead? Instead Mom? Really?! " Beam

"Surprised! Don't be too unhappy seeing me. " Fai pouts.

Forth silently grins but still pretty obvious to Beam and so he just raises his brows to Forth.

"Sugar I told you it's not like that. I've missed you really. Somehow I am planning too to invite you over but just got stuck with work and few more things.

"Few more things... I assumed has to do with Mr. Over there! You forgot about me.! And why are you back together? I thought you've decided to cut all ties with him even before deciding getting back in here! Let's just packed and go back on the field okay!" Sugar pouts. She knows she is being insensitive but she doesn't care.

The last sentence did nothing fit well to Forth's ear that made him give an angry comeback.

"Don't cross the line." Forth's veins is popping as he is trying to get hold of his anger.

"Don't cross the line? Mr you don't know what you are saying. Guys like you are good with breaking... Thankfully a girl like me is good in fixing! So shut Up! Don't start up with me if you don't want me to slap it in your face. " Sugar brawls

"Sugar please!!! " Beam

Without having to wait for the coffee and tea Beam has no choice but to drag Forth to his room, just to avoid them getting more personal.