No Matter What

On this👇 chapter I decided to cut the excessive drama because Fam is ❤

--------------------------------------------------

After a crazy week, Beam went back to his duties and was super busy. He understands that he need to cover up for his long week sudden leave. And so mostly Forth became the OJT house- husband.

Fai at the moment is under house arrest.
Forth is right after all...Fai's boyfriend is very territorial just like any Alpha male like Forth. And and to make it funnier Niran took double major in business and engineering too. So as a punishment for Fai"s sudden escaped, Fai was indeed being followed while staying with Niran in one of the property owned by Niran's family. And as a bonus Niran's engagement with Fai was publicized the very next day and was even featured on a column of a famous local magazine, baring both the faces of Fai and Niran on it.
It did not came as a surprised, given that both families are well known especially in Chiang Mai.

Fai never knew but the announcement was personally scooped by his boyfriend.

Fai is initially from Chiang Mai too but after Fai told 'officially' her soon-to-be-husband her pregnancy she was given an ultimatum not to travel for the meantime , up only when she passes her first trimester could she go back to her duty at the hospital and that the whole last trimester she would need to totally leave her duty from the hospital.
Yup...Fai is caged and were only allowed to meer Beam when she is also with Niran.

After the settling the mess with Fai, Forth feels like he need to move his ass up too.

He don't think he should prolong this any longer. He is not even waiting anything in particular, he was just catching up from his stolen years with Beam. He knows he is being selfish and so he was glad Beam straighten up his twisted mind and convinced him to finally see his family.

After stepping out from his car, Forth's family security was even surprised seeing Forth but was very quick to greet the young boss via intercom and immediately open the main gate for him.

"Good Morning Sir Forth. Welcome Back Sir"

"Thanks Jule, nice to hear your voice again. But please...take Out the 'Sir' please. You're basically an older brother to me Phi Jule." Forth

"Jeje Welcome Home then Forth! Nice to really see you again!" Jule

"Hahaha I'll catched up with you some other time Phi Jule. I need to see who's home first." Forth

"Owsss Both of your parents actually Forth. I think the whole family is home Forth. I know they will surely be glad to see you. " Jule

"Hope so Phi Jule...really hope so. Anyways see you later." Forth

"Yeah see you later Forth." Jule

With that Forth ended his conversation via intercom and finally drove in his car inside their garage.

Forth finally parked his car on the same old spot when a very charming lady in white was seen almost running going down their front stairs.

Forth cannot even helped but feel worried about it.

"Mom careful with the stairs!!!Stop walking too fast! " Forth

Forth was glad he had good reflexes, he prevented his Mom from falling from missing a single step from the stair.

"Mom! Careful please! You are not that young anymore!" Forth

Forth can only flatten his crease on his forehead formed from worrying about his Mom's earlier stunts.

"What are you thinking Mom?!" Forth

"Sorry Son, I was just so excited to see you sooner when our security told us about you entering the vicinity!" Mrs J.