MALEFICENT : The Mother

A/N: Again Ms Lee on the chapter's cover.
This is a super extra chapter I am previously  debating to upload or not at the moment...but yeah I did
😊

Warning: Unexpectedly Longer than previous one(s)

Forth kneeled for more hours since the moment he cut his call with Beam.
Other than being hungry he was also lacking sleep nights before that added on his exhaustion at the moment...but he doesn't mind. He is very determined and he only wishes that his deteriorating body strength will keep up with his firing spirit.

He remained to bow down his head, though he knows no one is watching ,
on his mind is a single picture ; Beam and Fah waiting for him to come home...but nope he will not push his Mae to forgive him if she doesn't like it. He just hopes his Mae would at least talk to him so he can tell her that he will work hard for her blessing and forgiveness. He just want another chance...even how shameful that may sound.

A chance to prove himself again to her, that he deserves Beam. That he has changed. That he is not same old fool anymore. That now he can provide happiness to his own family...to their family.

Forth is lost in his current thought when he hears a few clicks and a cracking sound signalling an opening of a door.

Once again he was welcomed by a pair of cold eyes the moment he raises his head to see who is coming.

"Do you think I will waver just because you are doing this Mr?
Do you want me to call the police for you before you go home? " Ms Baramae

"Mae won't do that. I know Mae." Forth

"Mae?!!! Don't test my patience Mr! I lost my Son Forth years ago! " Ms Baramae

Forth just remain still and silent, he waited more words from his Mae.

" Tell me one good reason not to feed you to my dogs Mr ?!!!" Ms Baramae

Forth was silent for a while before he pleadingly looks at his Mae.

"Because Mae loves Forth. Forth is Mae's son. I am back Mae...

...

...

...I am so wrong Mae, please give me a chance to redeemed myself. This stupid Son of yours love Your Beam and I love Mae too. I will worked hard to gain your trust and blessing once again Mae. I know these does not compare to what Beam has experienced with my own Family. I am sorry Mae, I am even sorry for these brazenness of mine." Forth

As if like a trigger that words from Forth made Ms Baramae remembers how her Son has been treated unjustly by the Jaturapoom .

Forth can only stand up the moment he is held up by his Mae and steady himself as he takes three hard slapping on his face while cursing him nonstop. He even let his Mae push him until he did not see he was at the end of the porch making him a bit imbalance that he literally end up falling on his ass. Still he doesnt mine, even when he starts receiving soft kicks and punches too. Not that it doesn't hurt but he is more concern with those silent cries of his Mae. He knows his Mae is hurting too everytime he hurts him.

He just let Mae let loose some of those pent up anger he has towards him and to his family. Hoping that will make her feel better even a little.

After a while Forth's Mae start to calm down and only stared at him blankly after.

"You know that you deserved it don't you?! And more! " Ms Baramae

"Yes Mae, Forth understands." As Forth slowly stands up to face his Mae.