King Beam

Today is the so called “date day”.
Everything are  already planned for today.

Early morning a  another clip of Beam being interviewed for his outreached mission as a volunteer doctor were shown on a  major Media channel, plus he had become the new face of Kongthantin's Pediactric Programs
and all their Corporate Social Responsibilty  pamplets.

Then  late morning on  a certain  mall, a  group of guarded men arrives at the mall's   cinema

Then  late morning on  a certain  mall, a  group of guarded men arrives at the mall's   cinema .

Arriving are the very  semi casual dressed Forth, Beam and the rest of their closest friends.

Even the well known Naran was at the venue, since Fai cannot make it today.

Forth and Beam are not only surrounded by  closest friends but also family allies. With them Are Phana's Dad, Wayo's Dad ,  and Kit's brother who is a well known Business associates of the Kongthantin.

Even Ming is in a mood to show off his ever charismatic lawyer  Dad that has been a long time friend with Wayo's Dad. Obviously these family members  have grown accustomed to each other,since they are all bound to be in-laws sooner or later anyways and surely have started to make more connections.

All these powerful and gorgeous men are all heading to the cinema... for a mere movie.

Wayo's Dad   made sure to reserved the whole cinema for their  crew.

So Yeah this so called  movie  hangout with friends  become an instant hit on all social media flatforms.

Especially when the mall owner himself is one of those men present; Wayo's Dad.

But of  course what shocked everyone is the first public appearance of Forth, especially that he was with his previously  estranged boyfriend.

Since it was heavily reported how Beam and Forth broke up almost three years ago.

Everyone are digging names  who Forth Jaturapoom  is  currently with.

Plus most of them are already well known faces, that definitely added to the buzz.

Even a fool can say that this mere movie gathering of friends is for a show  and  is meant to deliver a certain message.

These gorgeous men are made up of power and whoever try to  make a wrong moved will be badly crushed to pulp.

To clearly say to not ever mess with them, especially with Forth and Beam.

The movie was finished and as expected the mall was instantly crowded with fans and expectators who are  trying to take a glimpsed of the infamous group, even it was yet  to be lunch time.

But Forth's crew has already anticipated this, so more security where dispense care off Naran and Wayo's Dad.

The crew immediately headed to the rooptop of the mall as they were set to  have their lavish lunch as they reserved the whole restaurant for privacy.