Of love and Second Chances.

"Love are you not sleepy yet? You are waiting for Papa to come home aren't you Love?  Don't worry Love Papa will be here soon. You should be proud Love your Papa is a great doctor. " Forth as he constantly massage Fah's leg and tickling her from time to time while baby talking Fah.

Forth is playing with baby Fah, Beam told him not to get him at work because he isn't sure when will he be finish and so Forth busied himself baby- sitting his Baby Love Fah. He smiles with the thought of being domesticated with Beam and with Fah, he is feeling like a house husband. He actually doesn't mind, if that would mean, he can finally have a fix place in Beam's new life.

Forth knows he is important to Beam's life and yet he can still feel this vagueness between them. He understand though, because he knows they are still taking it slow. They did not even talked being boyfriends again, somehow they just  understand that with or without label, they love each other. The point is , Beam is giving him space back into his life again and Forth is more than thankful and happy for that.

Then his focus goes back to the tiny hands that has been tagging his long sleeves shirt, obviously Fah wants him to carry her.

Forth smiles... if only he can claim this Angel as his too, but maybe it is still too early. He don't want to pressure Beam more than what he his currently doing.

Forth forgets all his current thoughts away when little Fah start talking gibberish. Forth is feeling ecstatic, it was not the first time he hears it from Fah and yet now he can definitely spot the difference. His Baby Fah can almost pronounce it right this time.

" Tada..Dtada...Dhadha." Fah

It was their little secret actually. Fah and him. Forth has been secretly teaching Fah how to call him Dada, secretly because again he is still waiting for Beam to fully accept him back.

" Our Pretty Princess is so bright. " Forth as he nuzzles his face to Fah's tummy that makes the little cutie giggles in laughter.

" But Love make this our little secret for now okay. Don't say it infront with Papa okay. " Forth who is talking to Fah as if Fah can actually understand his words. He just feel satisfied that Fah seems like agreeing to him.

But Forth's wishful thinking becomes instantly invalid when he hears someone clearing his throat.

" And why is that Jaturapoom? I thought we agree to not have secrets?" Beam as he glared at Forth, not that he is angry but he just want to tease Forth.

Beam is actually happy. Very happy.
Because Beam heard it all. How Forth can comfortably calls Fah as 'Love' and how his baby calls his Forth ' Dada'. And then to Forth's little request to Fah.

" Damn! Bee you're like a cat. I did not even hear you coming in!" Forth complains.

"'The door is not even close Forth! And don't change the topic. Tell me something about your little request." Beam demands.

Forth took his wide steps and in an instant he is a hug away from Beam.

So he hugged Beam and leaned his chin on Beam's hair.

" Bee, your home. Did the operation went well? Aren't you tired? Let's get you dinner first." Forth

Beam hugged back Forth. It was indeed a very long day and Forth's hug gives him comfort. Yet he is not gonna give up the topic yet. Forth is obviously misleading him to forget it.

" The operation went well. And I'm tired... and since baby Fah is being a good baby by not crying too much today as told. I am gonna give my little Princess her favorite tickles." Beam