"Broken Strings"

Track "James Morrison"

(feat. Nelly Furtado)

Let me hold you
For the last time
It's the last chance to feel again
But you broke me
Now I can't feel anything

Five years of being together and I never thought we will come into this. Our love that started during our freshman year in the University is bound to an end. We thought we are strong enough to stand on the pedestal with a preset norms but we are wrong . Gone is the young love we protected for years, it was washed away by our endless arguments even  up to the smallest things.
We are both caught on the endless expectations the society, norm and even by our very own core support system;our family.
Our reality sucks than how we paint it to be.

Our love has just gone cold and we start to ignore it.
We thought a little space is all we need to pass this mess up stage, but no ; distanced and time just made it worst. We are strangely comforted by being separated. We are able to breathe freely. I know we both tried to fix it. Both of us tried to save it. We search for reasons just to stay together, but we get more frustrated as time runs by, because we cannot find anything except one;our memories that keep strangling us to be together.

We have made good memories for the past five years that we find it deemed wrong to just waste it. All emotions, efforts and time will all go to nothing if we failed to protect it. And so we tried and tried until we got tired of trying. It was no used, a part of us has given up.You have given up and I get tired of fixing US.
And so here we are, finally saying our goodbye, in a place where our love started.
We were holding hands, but lost is its warm.

We are just walking on a memory lane, in our final act of saving our love. Or maybe it was our way of saying a good goodbye to each other. To remind the both of us, that even if we did not make it to our planned destination, we still have lived a good and happy five years together.

If being honest, I  Still cannot accept it, because I have made hundreds of plan with you, a life of growing old with you. But it just that we cannot ignore the changes and we craved for freedom. And so here we are saying the once unthinkable goodbye.

"Thank you Forth, for the love and patience. Thank you for our crazy memories together. Just know this, regardless of time and the people we might meet along the way, a part of me, will always be yours. A part of me will always love you. And nothing and no one can change that." Beam

Beam as he kisses Forth on his face, where tears just won't stop falling like an endless waterfall.

"To the sassiest Queen of my life.I am sorry we have come into this. Find it in your heart to forgive this stupid man. You will always be my Queen, but I just cannot ignored that maybe someone can give you more happiness. Look for it love, the road is still long. I will always be someone who would wish you all the happiness. Sorry for loving this coward person. Lets see where this separation will lead us. I Will regret this,but I know we both need this. And I am not gonna ask you to wait for me. Find the love the you deserve love and if we got tired in this endless circles, I hope we can still find each other. I will pray for that day Beam, this shameful person who don't deserve you will still hope for that Beam...

I know I sound silly and contradicting, we are breaking up after all.  But trust me I love you Beam still I know it's wrong to make you stay.  

A/N: I am not really sure with this. Anyways here it is.

Forgive the grammar and typos, sometimes I am just too lazy to check.🐷

Photos credited to the original uploader or whoever owns it.🐷