Home

Forth  took almost 3 hours drive back home longer than usual  because of the heavy traffic and yet it did not ruin his mood, even though very ecstatic  he drive home safely to his family.

Forth key in the password on their unit and the moment it was open he was surprised by a fast running Beam, so ready to cling to him .

Forth can  only laugh at Beam's suddenness while securing Beam's  bottom as his Big Baby's long legs are  wrapped around his waist.

"Welcome Home Love! Welcome home Por. We misses  you so much!" Beam  as he pepper featherly  kisses on Forth's face.

"I am home love. Thank you for waiting!"  Now it was Forth's time to give Beam a kiss but it was a long and deep kiss that Beam welcomed with same longing and feeling.

Forth and Beam enjoyed the kiss and stayed staring at  each other's face, as if inspecting all the lines and curves in it.  It was only three days and yet they misses each other too much.

Beam's worries was immediately lifted on his shoulder as he see only happiness in Forth's eyes.

"Did Mae make it too hard for you Love?" Beam

"She did not Bee...though I really hope she did. I only got a few slaps , punches and a few kicks .Honestly I expect the worst but Mae is still my same old Mae Bee... She still love this Stupid Son of her's

Even though I have greatly wronged the both of you Bee." Forth as he looks straight to Beam's eyes as he recalls how thankful he is to Beam and his Mae.

"Slapped. Punches and Kicks?! And you're telling me it's okay?!" Beam feeling amused with Forth's stories.

"Let's face it Bee, I deserved more.  It was not painful actually except for that slap that hits like a electric shock for a moment  but honestly I even expected to be beaten more Bee!" Forth  as he happily tells Beam the details  and his very own expectation.

"Damn!  Both Baramae's are Easy!" Beam exclaimed that madE Forth burst in a sea of laughter ; something that Beam felt amusing.  Seeing his Forthy  laughing hard like this erases his own stressed  for these past few days of being separated by Forth;  knowing that his Forth is facing the punishment of his mother.

So Beam stills asked Forth for his reason for laughing, though he already have an idea why.

" What is so funny Mr? Are you mocking US Jaturapoom? 

"Bee...you just said the exact words Mae has  curse upon herself when she thought my ears did not catched on it.
Mae said it to herself  that both Baramae's are too Easy to me. He even curse herself saying that my foolishness is infectious. Just because she remembers when I told her that maybe you got infected with my foolishness when you decided to take me back .It was her saying that my foolishness is really infectious that it even  affects her.." Forth who grins like a child.

Forth  is too happy in Beam's eyes that  it makes him look goofy.

"Among all faces and  shades  of you...this one is my favorite."   Beam  as  he stare deeply in Forth's eyes why caressing the lines and curves that emphasizes his gummy smiles.

"hmnnn?" Forth

"these carefree and goofy gummy smiles of yours  that always makes me smiles with you too love... is just so  endearing. It makes me wish that I'd grow old hearing you laugh like that, that alone... life is perfect."  Beam lovingly says as he steal another set of kisses to Forth's lips.

Forth's dorky , goofy gummy smiles that was like almost exclusive to Beam.

Forth for his friends has always been like a leader, he was always been treated with respect and  Beam knows that sometimes it doesn't always  come as an advantage to Forth. Plus he also has this image of a cool superstar.