Mimi and Moma

A/N: broke my Sunday routine 🙃😑

Just as Forth's promise to his Mae, he brought his small family to Beam's old house.

"Mae we're home!!!" Forth

At the very door Forth voices his excitement even though he had trouble carrying baby stuffs with him.

Forth was so excited to let  Beam see their surprise to their almost a year old baby Fah. Forth knows it's too early for Fah but still he is so excited with the thought of spending their family time with something that Forth especially made for their Cutie little monster.

So after engulfing his Mae in a tight hug he ushers everyone to the backyard so he can show Beam his little project.

(sorry I tried but wasn't able to find a better photo

(sorry I tried but wasn't able to find a better photo... this is not even how I imagine it would be but...this is the closest that I could find in goggle ✌)

"Bee is this is Mae's punishment for me! Not a punishment though! Do you like it? Baby Cutie do you like it?!! Me and your Uncles made this only for you. Oh later we can already play on it, I've got floaters ready for you Baby . I am going to teach you how to swim, I know you would be as great as your Dads in no time.
And oh we'll play on Mimi's mini playground too I know you'll love the swings! Not the slides though it's still too dangerous, maybe in a few more years! " Forth as he merrily asked a less than a year old baby, as if Fah can understand everything he is saying.

Beam and his mother can only smile at Forth, at their amusement Fah is very receptive about it, as if very pleased to his Dad.

Beam seeing Forth like this, he can only assume that their little Cutie will
be spoiled rotten by his Dad and Uncles. Maybe he really is the one in charge in disciplining. Somehow Beam felt relieved of the unknown future now that he has Forth by his side.

"Babe it's beautiful and all... but can you chill a little please. We just had a few hours ride on the road, it would be best if we can settle a little inside. " Beam has to break Forth's hyper mode, as he is honestly a bit hungry.

"Bee you don't like it? It wasn't good enough? " Forth pouts that can only make the Mother- Son duo laughs at him.

"Oh please!!! Silly! " Ms Baramae even needs to knock some sense in Forth's brain by literally knocking an empty milk bottle to Forth's head.

That made Forth whines more.

"Mae~~~ only loving please! " Forth

Beam can only laugh more and peck Forth's lips after while hugging him even with having Little Fah in between them.

"Of course I love it Baby and I am sure our Little Fah loves it too. Right baby love?!!! It's lovely Forth. Thank you. "Beam again pecks Forth's face to pacify his sulking big baby that is now grinning widely.