When the past just won't let you go.

Beam is having Baby Fah in his arms, Fah is going to have her check up today, since it is Beam's day off . It's been weeks since he start working again in his old hospital with Phana and Kit.

He was walking on their hospital lobby with his nanny when he hear someone calls him.

"Beam, is that you Beam?"

Beam froze, he is so familiar with the voice. The voice he dreaded the most.

"Talk to me Beam please. Is that your child? Are you married?"

Beam faces the man. He shows a face void of any emotion.

"Good day Mr Jaturapoom. I am glad you have recovered well. Sorry but I am going to be late for my daughter's check up, I need to go. Besides I don't think we have things to talk to. Yes I am back but  Don't worry I have no plans of entering in your family's life."

Beam wais and fasten his steps away from Forth's Dad. He hears him call him a few more times, but he ignored him. He has no plan to entangle his life with the Jaturapoom once more, especially now he is responsible for another life in his care. Taking care of his daughter is his priority now, nope scratch that... his only priority.

*

Beam is strolling the mall with his best friends and Fah. His two best friends are both very excited to shop baby products for Fah. Even pretty dresses Fah can only wear maybe two more years later. His friends just would not stop. Told him its their happiness to spoiled Fah to the fullest. Like two very dotting godfathers. Beam just laughs his friends crazy banters in their contrasting choices.

Beam feels the need to go to the comfort room and so he instruct the nanny and his best friends to just wait to their cars at the parking lot.

Beam was going back to the parking lot when he bump on something hard. A hoodied man in all black with a facemask, obviously trying to hide his face.

The man is so shady and yet Beam is so damn familiar with the man's eyes. Even if it was the only visible part of the shady man.

"Forth? Is that you?" Beam

Beam blinks, the hooded man did not even said anything just lower his head as a sign of apology and leave immediately.

Beam's reflexes is faster than his mind, because the next thing he knows he was already chasing the man and he was successful chasing him.

Beam took the man's wrist.

He don't even need to see the face. He is so familiar with Forth's wrist. A single dot like mole on his right thumb. Its enough to confirmed his identity.

"Why are you running away from me? Hey I have no plan of ruining your life again and create you more troubles. So don't fear that I am gonna cling to you." Beam

"It's not like that Beam." Forth in a low voice.

"Then what's with the hiding ? My friends told me you've been away from the limelight for years now. Then why are you running away from me ? I thought we have a clean break up Forth. " Beam

"Nothing Beam, I was just having a break from my career and sorry I am in a hurry too. You should go now, your daughter might be waiting for you." Forth

"Huh? You saw us earlier? You should have approached us Forth, I thought we can at least be civil if we meet each other again.Hey I have nothing bad against you." Beam

"Your daughter is pretty." Are the only words Forth can reply to Beam.

" She sure is. Oh we are heading for dinner now, wanna join us? Phana and Kit is curious too of your whereabouts." Beam