Mending

Beam is just lying on his bed while having Fah in his arms, while Forth is busy fixing their breakfast.

One  lovely morning yet Beam felt sore all over, not that he can complain  so he  just planned to spend his day off lazying  instead on
his usual grocery shopping.

In a little later, Forth enters their room with  a tray of food . He settled it first before going to Beam's side to get Fah from Beam's hold and put the sleeping baby on the nearby crib.

Forth did not even  say a single word but his  teasing smiles is enough for Beam to roll his eyes to his annoying boyfriend that has this winning smirks on his face since  earlier.

But Beam's sulking mood instantly vanished  when Forth settled opposite to him on the bed while laying the food tray in between them.
Beam just remain still as he let Forth steal a kiss from him while holding the utensils as he ready himself to feed Beam with breakfast.

In no time Beam is already all smiles and literally beaming with euphoric
bliss.

"Now my big baby is not sulking. " Forth tease as he put another spoon of   food in Beam's mouth.

Beam can only pout  and has no plans in countering Forth.

"No worries Love...I've got you. You can always order me around. Let's just stay home all day. " Forth as he tidies the tray on the side as he carefully  take Beam on his  lap after seeing Beam has finished his food.

"You can go back to sleep later after you have at least digested your food.
For now lets just cuddle before that little monster on the crib wakes up and you know what will happen next ." Forth jokingly whines while  holding both his cheeks  as if he was scared of those tiny hands.

Beam laughs, their little Fah has lately    had the liking to tire his Por by constantly  solely asking his attention.
From playing, bathing, feeding , carrying around,sending her to sleep and the hardest of them all ...Fah loves to squeezes Forth's face  as if Forth is a plush toy himself.  Forth is doing almost everything that Beam and his nanny almost does nothing.

"It's your own fault anyways!" Beam as he playfully make a 'duh' face to Forth.

"And why is that so? " Forth being amused with Beam's statement.

" As you planned...Fah took a liking to your wolf stuffed toys... so now she is just..."

Beam paused...trying to come up with the proper words.

"...magnetically drawn to the King of Wolves  herselfNah! She sure is my daughter! So deal with it! Don't dare to complain."  Beam  in his authoritative yet teasing  voice. Beam feels delighted with his own conclusion  which could probably be true , knowing Fah is too young to even answer his question even if he asked to. 

Maybe the force of attraction would always lead Beam to Forth...and  maybe their little Angel  just knows that this once stranger man  is never meant to be stranger at all..that this man is his Father's other half  and sooner or later will  become her official Wolfie  Dad  ...that  even with no blood relations among them, they would always be a Family.

Beam can only smile more remembering how their Baby Love, especially loved to be lulled to sleep by Forth's wonderful voice. Beam can only be thankful, he got to listen to Forth too .Forth's voice always washes all his daily tiredness.

As if reading his mind Forth is already  
humming him a song that Beam fails to recognize, but nevertheless it sounded nice to Beam's ear. So he just listens as he leaned  down his head to Forth's shoulder.