The Gang and The Generals

A/N:  Haha finally posting this chapter after months😂

In a private room of a family owned restaurant, a pale stoic man is calmly sitting in a cross-legged busy checking his phone  and  from time to time  checking his watch.   In the far corner are two bulky men having a world of their own discussing business proposals.  And at the opposite side are two quiet souls who are just observing their seniors. In normal days these two youngest of the crew would have been the most bubbly and loudest, but at their current situation they knew better not to.

The atmosphere seems to be hush and placid  but very contrary to the inner turmoil that is boiling inside these six  worried souls.  These odd mixture of crew is just waiting that  one of them will totally blow up their calm facade.

Finally the stoic paled man, broke the spell and is now obviously  irritated.

"What is taking them too long?" Stoic          man

" Ah Phi, they are on the way, just caught up with the friday traffic night." Says one of the youngest.

" They better hurry. " Stoic Man

"Try to relax  dude. More than anything we need to be calm now." Says one of the sturdy men.

" The time is ticking Max. " Stoic Man

" Don't worry Lam, everything is still under control." Max

" And where is Park?" Lam

" Why miss him already?" Teases Tul

" Damn I need to know some updates." Lam hisses

" Oww him, his on lookout. Checking portals as well. Such a hard working husband you have there Lam"  Tul
teases more

Lam is fisting his fist. Not that he hate the teases  but he is not just really  up for some joke time at this moment.
Besides he gives up, he knows his friends better. In order to make the teasing stop he better stop reacting.
Lam just recently discovers that even Max and Tul has noticed this odd relationship he has with Park. It's no use to deny it, maybe all these years it was transparent enough, only both him and Park are the oblivious ones, both going on endless circles.

Lam just sighs, Park is definitely not the main problem right now.

And just before Lam finally lost it, two figures comes speeding as if being chased by monsters.

The tall Prince like man spoke first and after shows his smile to the smallest of the group.

" We're here! Sorry to keep you waiting. The traffic is just really heavy" Phana

" I told you before Ai'Pha you should buy your own bike. It is faster, especially that you're a doctor. It saves time." Max

" Dude! I'm a doctor just as you said. So I knew better how dangerous big bikes could be. So nope! I still want a happy and long future with my Baby!"  Phana reasons while throwing a wink to his Baby Yo.

" Phi Pha~~~!!! " The Small guy can't helped but blushed profusely even at their current situation.

" I love you baby." Phana can only give a shoulder hug at the minute.

" Stop it Phana! This is definitely not the time for you being extra romantic!"  The cute kitten finally able to say something after being harassed by his too touchy  younger boyfriend.

It was now Phana's turn to sigh.

" So what's the latest?  Tell us everything." Phana

" People starts to noticed Beam and Forth. As expected  those toxic crazy fans are fast." Lam sighs