"Well, my parents are getting back together!"

"I can't believe I'm going to Kylie Jenner's New Year's Party," Briana geeked.

Louis internally rolled his eyes, "it's just going to be a regular party Briana."

"Yes, but with celebrities," she exaggerated the last part.

Freddie hums, "aren't you too?"

Louis bends down to the four year old and smiles, "No she's affiliated with me," then winks to Briana.

Briana scoffs and lightly hits Louis' foot. Freddie stares in confusion, "affiliated?"

"I'll tell you on the way, mate. Let's get this night over with first," he looks back to a now smiling again Briana.
......................................................................................

The driver pulls into the long driveway when the gate barriers open. Ahead of them are multiple cars and limos dropping off its passengers. Once the small family is onto the Jenner grounds, they approach the tall, matte black doors into the lively atmosphere.

"Wow," Freddie giggles. "What a big tree!" The parents look down to the little one, each holding a hand of his. "And it's so bright!"

"That it is, mate," Louis chuckles. Upon the entrance and the loud cliche holidays music, the three are already met with none other than the hostess herself. She immediately spots them amgost the crowd of people already sprawled around.

"Louis," she smiles, holding her arms out for a hug. He gives an awkward laugh while recieving the hug. Kylie looks to Briana and does the same and gives an enthusiastic wave to Freddie. "Well thank you guys for coming and please enjoy yourselves. That includes you Freddie! Why don't I lead you to Stormi and the others." She looks up to the parents, "Would that be alright?

Freddie immediately answers, "Sure!" He looks up to the pair giving them his best puppy dog eyes.

Briana gives a small nod of approval and Freddie is on his way. Louis turns to her, "Is it just me or was he a bit too excited to get away from us?"

She shrugs, "Maybe he's just excited to meet people."

Within a few minutes the Jenner reappears, "What are you two still standing around for?"

Briana looks to Louis, "Oh, just soaking in the atmosphere."

"I will take that as a compliment," she says before quickly turning her attention to Travis walking by with Stormi in his hands. "Oh, babe! Go let Stormi mingle with the other kids."

"If we move now, she might not notice," Louis whispers to Briana at his side. She scoffs and gently pinches his arm.

Kylie returns her attention back to the two but then the gaze travels behind them, "Niall, Harry! Long time no see." Louis internally releases a long devastating sighand places his hand on the small of Briana's back, "Let's try to enjoy this party, shall we?" She walks with him far from the entrance of the house, where the hostess is meeting with the newly arrived guests.

"How are ya, Kylie" Niall says over the music, and leaning in for her offered hug.

"Great!" She responds, and looks to Harry, who only gives her a small smile and walks right past her. She looks to Niall with a confused expression.

He gives a nervous laugh, "The traffic was terrible over here and put him in mood."

"Right," she nods in understanding.