"Uncle Harry."

"What did you get me?"

Louis chuckles, "Now I can't tell you that."

"So who else are we shopping for?" the curious toddler asks.

"I don't know, I think I've done just about all me last minute shopping. We just need to find your mummy now." Louis looks down at the toddler's bright smile. It hurts a little bit because he knows what he's thinking: the impossible. But hey the kid can dream.

The four year old grinned up to his father, "Maybe you shouldn't have given her your card."

Louis breaks out into laugh, "yeah you're probably right."

"Right about what?"

Louis turns around to the voice, "Oh, we were just talking about you."

Briana squints her eyes at the two, "What about me?"

Louis takes notice to the many bags in her hand. Most would be surprised but Louis' got to know Briana long enough over the years, and doesn't mind it. Their relationship has gotten better ever since he's been back here. So all in all Louis has come to realize he doesn't not like her. "You really went all out huh?" He said hinting to the bags.

"I told you," Freddie chimed in. Both the parents laugh at the young one's comment. Louis let's go of Freddie's hand to help her out with some bags. They gave Freddie little ones he could carry himself.

Briana took out Louis' card, returning it to him, "I could do a lot worse."

"I believe you," he says taking the card.

Louis' bodyguard, Leo walks up to the family, "The car is ready for you all." Briana and Louis thank Leo as they're about to follow him out the shops.

Louis feels Freddie tug on his pants and looks down to the little one, "Look, one of my new uncles!"

He looks up to where Freddie's pointing and his smile quickly fades. There stood Harry Styles in front of the Gucci store with two body guards a distance away. It seems no one could really tell they were with him, so no one questioned it.

"Oh—uh," Louis starts, but Freddie already begins running up to the man. "Freddie don—" but it was too late. Harry was only standing at the shop next to the one they were at, so it wasn't much of a distance for Freddie to run. Louis and Briana reluctantly watched as he pulled on Harry's trousers now too.

"Wha—" Harry looked down to see the familiar child.  The two body guards only look at each other in confusion. "Hello, kid."

"Hi," Freddie answered him back. "I'm Freddie."

"I'm Harry."

"Uncle Harry."

Harry cleared his throat, "Where are your parents?" That's when Louis and Briana walk up to the two. Leo keeps close behind them, acknowledging Harry's body guards too by giving them a nod.

Harry's expression becomes cold again when he sees the pair, "Shouldn't let your kid just run up to people."

Louis nodded but Freddie answered, "But I know you! You're not a stranger." By now a few people passing start to recognize them and have started becoming more interested in the scene of Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson spotted together in Public. Oh, they could see the headlines now.

"Mm still should be careful little tommo," Harry Styles looks at the parents again, voice even and monotoned,  "I better be on my way. Those bags look heavy. Happy holidays." With that he shoves his hand in his pockets and waves goodbye to 'little tommo'.

Leo speaks into a small ear piece, "We're going to need back up over here. Crowd is surfacing around the Tomlinsons."

Harry turns around again when hearing the three being referred to as Louis' family name, "Take one of my body guards." He pauses for a bit. "Just in case your backup doesn't get here soon enough. Keep the little one safe."

Freddie smiles at the man, while Briana gives Leo some bags and lifts Freddie up to carry him, "Goodbye uncle Harry." He gives a small smile and nods to his guards for one of them to help escort the three, then enters inside the Gucci store.

"He's still...nice," Briana tells Louis. He hums in response looking at Freddie. The blonde boy gave his father a shy grin.
......................................................................................