"Right then. Let's get started with the meeting."

Louis had spent most of the week with Freddie and sometimes Briana tagged along. Soon came the week of work for him, though.

Simon had arranged a meeting that would include all the boys. This would be the first time they were all in the same room together after 5 years. Granted Louis felt nervous and a bit of something else to see everyone again, but it was what he signed up for.

He got ready for the meeting and looked at himself in the mirror before leaving. Should I have dressed to impress? He thought to himself. Louis had his peaky haircut and was wearing a white turtle neck with a black trousers and jacket with blue and purple detailing. He paired the outfit off with some simple white fila sneakers.
____________________________________

Arriving at Syco's LA headquarters

Louis looked up to the tall building and sighed. He looked at his bodyguard next to him and shook his head, "I cannot believe I've agreed to this."

The tall bulky man gave him a chuckle, "You won't regret it Mr.Tomlinson."

"You think so?"

"Make the best of it, I suppose." Louis let a small smile play on his lips from his bodyguard's words.
He entered the building and was lead down the white halls to a door centered at the end of the hall. Simon requested everyone be here by 2 and it was currently 2:15. Either Louis was going get a quick lecture about his tardiness or they'd just slip by it.

And when he entered the room, his eyes were met with the familiar faces around the table. Zayn, Liam and Niall. But no Harry.

"Nice of you to join us, Louis," Simon said. "15 minutes late."

Louis only shrugged and took a seat next to Liam, "I see I'm not the latest, so."

Simon rolled his eyes, "Which is surprising but true. Where could Styles possibly be anyways." Louis gripped the arm rest on his chair hearing Simon say Harry's last name. "I suppose we'll just begin—"

As Simon says those words, the office doors open once again, revealing the last member. Harry walked in wasting no time to arrive in the last seat next to Niall. His emerald eyes looked to everyone in the room and when they landed on a certain blue set, he quickly shifted his gaze. Harry was sporting the famous 2013 hair and was wearing the familiar all black.

Simon cleared his throat gaining all the attention. "Right then. Let's get started with the meeting."
____________________________________

A/N: short chapter. I'm sorry :'(
-elle