"We have plans"

Later that day after Louis had stormed out of Simon's office he's been getting tons of calls from him and the management team. Fuck off, he thought.

In the evening he had made it to his home in Doncaster after a three hour drive. His siblings had given him a warm welcome after not seeing him for months because of his tour.

"Lou, what's the matter? You seem a bit down," Lottie asked as she unwrapped her arms from around him.

He shrugged, "nothing just tired."

"Alright, get some rest then. Me and the twins will bother you tomorrow," she smiled.

Louis rolled his eyes and said sarcastically, "can't wait." He gave his sisters some final hugs for the night and headed to his room.

As soon as the Doncaster lad entered his room, he jumped on his bed, kicked off his shoes and just laid there. He sighed thinking back to earlier with Simon's news. Suddenly his phone began ringing, he dug his hands in his pockets and looked at the caller ID. It was Liam and Niall making a group call.

Louis answered after staring at it for awhile. Of course these three mates kept contact quite frequently, but he just knew it was going to be something about the band.

"Hello, lads," Louis said.

"Ayy, Tommo. How ya been?" Asked Niall.

"Good good. You two?"

"Just fine, a lot's been happening," Liam answered. Louis nodded. "Like the call me and Niall just received that you said no."

Louis brought his free hand up to his face and released a sigh. "I just—"

"Didn't we promise the fans we'd come back?" Niall interrupted.

"Well, we said 18 months too," he sarcastically replied.

"And it's long overdue. Did you see the things they say about us?" Liam's voice has a dramatic hurt to it.

Louis rolled his eyes as Liam had told him this many times before, "all men do is lie?"

"Yes! And we're not liars Lou."

"Eh, maybe a little," Niall laughed. "Only little white lies."

"That song reference was not funny, Niall," Louis points out.

"Lou, why would you decline the offer? Don't you miss 1D? Our friendships?" questioned Liam.

"Nonsense. I have you and Niall."

"What about Zayn and..." Liam doesn't even have to say the name.

Louis sits up and leans against the bed frame. "It's not like Zayn's coming—"

"Yeah, he is," Niall says.

Louis scoffs, "Zayn? Zayn's coming back too? Why?"

"Don't know," Liam replies. "Maybe he missed us? The band. The memories."

"Bullshit. He never wanted to be in the band, remember?"

"I feel like that's something he was told to say at the time. Or maybe now he feels differently about it," Niall states. "Or another reason is possible too." Niall and Louis both chuckle at the last sentence. Liam rolls his eyes on his end.

"Mates, I'm tired. We'll chat another time?" Louis says trying to end the call. The other two understand and say their goodbyes. After the call Louis lays back down and sighs for what seems like the millionth time.

After a few minutes, he goes to YouTube on his phone and searches up one direction videos. Funny moments, interviews, crack videos and etc. He sees a few Larry Stylinson videos being recommended and winces at the emotional pain it brings him.