"Congratulations."

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming to LA?" Louis asked eyeing Eleanor in his kitchen.

"Shh, why are you being so loud Lou?" she held her head in her hands and slouched against the counter top. She lifts a finger up slowly, "And to answer your question, you would've just been annoyed having to deal with management even more on my behalf. I appreciated the call you made for me letting me get Christmas with my family."

He sighs, "Yeah, how is your dad anyways?"

"He's alright," she smiles a bit. "How's your little family here? And little Freddie, I haven't seen him since...last year!"

"He's alright El. His birthday's coming up this month."

"Really? How old will he be again? Four, right?"

"Five," he corrects.

She smiles shyly, "I got that wrong only because I'm hung over."

"Right," Louis says sarcastically.

"So!" She quickly changes the subject. "Did you tell management about our breakup announcement coming up soon?"

"I mentioned it to Simon," he responds.

"Good, so when are we doing this?"

"Nothings been finalized yet but it seems you want to break up with me rather quickly?" Louis raises an eyebrow in suspicion.

She chuckles rolling her eyes, "You know it's not that."

Louis smiles softly, "Yeah, I know."

She returns the smile and clears her throat, "So, anything planned for today? Hanging out with the blondes or the ex bandmates?"

"The blondes?"

"You know?" She says walking away to the fridge and taking out an apple.

Louis furrows his brows, "I don't."

"Who in your life is blonde, Louis? Freddie and Briana!"

"Oh," he lifts his hand awkwardly scratching the back of his head. "Yeah, I'm going to dinner with them later, there's a meeting and publicity stunt I have to pull with the guys first."

She nods taking a bite of the red fruit, "Seems like a light day."

He nods, "It is, but speaking of the boys, why was one of them here last night?"

She stops chewing, "Hm? Who?"

"Harry," he clarifies.

"Oh, right, nothing happened Lou, I swear!"

He rolls his eyes, "You're not funny Eleanor."

"Really? I like to think I am," she says. "But if you must know, I got drunk off me arse last night and he was kind enough to bring me here."

"And a hotel couldn't have been fine enough for you?"

"Checking into a hotel with a drunk girl would not look good for Mr. Styles," she says.

Louis shrugged, "So? What do I care of his reputation?"

"I didn't say you did, but it wouldn't be good for you or the band really. I mean Harry Styles checking in drunk Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend, I can see the headlines now."