"Shall we play some songs?"

"One direction fans are losing it as we speak! On today's Hollywood run down, we have news of a possible one direction reuion and get this including Zayn himself, " a reporter says in the camera. Edits of pictures of the boys from previous years in the band appear on the screen as she reports.

Simon looks to the table surrounded by the boys, "Well, now that the news is offically out, we can really begin. This month as you all know is going to be filled with numerous amounts of interviews, and promo videos, photoshoots, writing sessions in the studio, just about everything! Emily will go over today's schedule for you all."

The young brunnette clears her throat and shifts in her seat as she gets ready for her small presentation, "Today, you will be having a small press conference here at the office in the next forty five minutes and then will be going James Corden's for some promo videos. You should be done by sometime this afternoon."

"Do you have a specific time, Emily" Harry asks.

She looks to him briefly, "The schedule says by five this afternoon." All the boys nod.

"Alright so in the mean time before the short press conference downstairs, we'll revise over expected questions."

....................................................................................

"Is this a confirmed reunion," a reporter asks.

Liam leans into his mic, "Yes."

"And for how long do you plan to stay a group again?"

Liam looks around to the other boys, "It is the plan for the foreseeable future."

Emily quickly makes it to the front losing her own mic after a few questions were asked. They didn't want all the good questions to be answered just yet. "Thank you, that is all the time the guys have for your questions."

All the band members exit the room and are lead back to Simon's office, where he was waiting, "Now gather yourselves and everything. We need to get headed to James. You'll be shooting some promo videos and tomorrow night guesting on the show."
Simon looks around the room to each of their faces. "Time to move boys, cars are waiting outside for you now."

Meeting up with James all together went just how anyone would expect really. The overcome joy on his face as he takes them in all together again. The constant comments regarding fun times they had with him in the past.

James claps his hands together, "Right, enough on the catching up, we are going to be filming a carpool karaoke."

"Is there enough seats, James," Niall asks.

"Well, I could've let you all drive around by yourselves without me since there's not enough space in the usual vehicle for six people," he answers, "but I wanted be around for this one, so we've bought a new SUV."

Zayn chuckles, "Great."

"Shall we go see our ride?" All the boys nod.

"I call shotgun," Niall says racing over to the front seat.

"Wait, Niall I have to get in the car first," James calls out.

......................................................................................

James has one hand on the steering wheel sitting in park while a phone is in his other hand. "Hey man, mate, lad," he chuckles to himself. "Yeah, man traffic has been terrible, just terrible today. I know you're in town, is there any way you could help me get to work?" He stays quiet waiting for an answer. "I'm glad you said that because I'm already outside, so come on out."