"Everything."

"Good session, Louis?" A few moments of silent go on without an answer from the lad. "Louis," Liam tries again. That's when Louis rises out of his trance. "What were you thinking about so hard?"

He shrugs, "Just something that's been bothering me. It's just got me thinking a lot, trying understand and it into perspective."

Liam nods at this somewhat peculiar information. "You had a session with Riley, recently right?" The other nods. "Some things came to light?"

"I guess you could say that, but I just don't know how to feel about it. Pieces are missing."

Just as Liam was about to share a piece of advice, Simon walks with tall man at his side. Dark hair, the iconic sunglasses indoors, Girolle looked pretty much the same from 2014. The only difference now was the leather vest was no longer with us. He seemed to be sporting just regular black crewneck and jeans.

Simon claps around the room, gaining each members attention. "Everyone, you remember, Girolle."

"Ah, Girolle," Niall says. "It's been a while."

"It has my friend, it has," his French accent rolled out.

"How have you been," Liam asked walking over to the two men, as did all the other members.

"Oh you know, just this that, and a little bit of everything, " He responded.

"Didn't you specialize in perfume photography?" Harry questioned.

"I said a little bit of this and of that. Times have changed and I've changed over the last few years. A new vision has arose from me, that can not merely be exposed in the world of perfume photography."

Louis tilts his head in confusion at the explanation, "So, do you still do perfume photography, then?"

"But of course."

"Well, Girolle will be head photographer for us on this photoshoot. Get yourself well acquainted again, and start working. You've got three hours," Simon announces before taking his leave.

"Alright, One Direction, to wardrobe," Girolle commands. They all stand there awkwardly along with the rest of the staff and crew in the background. "What? What is it?"

"We've already been to wardrobe and makeup, Girolle," Zayn clears up.

"Oh," he says. "Well, then I suppose that will do." He looks around to each of them. "Alright everyone in front of the white backdrop!" They do as told and stand in the correct placements. Girolle throws some directions through the air to the remaining photography crew about lighting and such. He returns his attention back to the five boys, "Alright let's begin."

For the next forty-five minutes or so, Girolle on only spends less than ten minutes on each member. When the photos came out they gave very much, basic, very much school picture day. "Wow, you all look very handsome," the photographer complimented.

"W-w-well if you say so," Niall mumbles.

"Will Simon be happy with the results?" Girolle asks the surrounding members. "Who am I kidding? Of course!" He throws cheery arms around, "Well, then we are done."

"We still have over two hours, you sure you don't want to do anything else?"

The photographer looks up from the photos on the screen, "What else could be done?"

Liam puts a hand on Girolle's shoulder, "Girolle?" He hums. "You have lost your spark, my friend."

Girolle shakes his head timidly, "Spark?"

Niall places a comforting hand on the man's shoulder and sighs, "Girolle these pictures don't have your...your proper—how do I word this?"

Harry walks up to them with dull eyes, "These pictures are shit. They're boring Girolle."