twenty-eight

"Sunhee are you still mad at me?"

"Go away Nishimura," Sunhee grumbled as she hid under the enormous duvet.

"What did Ni-ki do this time twin sun?" Sunoo cooed as he shot a glare at his bestfriend.

"Should I tell him?"

"Don't you dare"

"I'll tell him if you don't come out from under the covers"

Sunhee huffed out an evident sigh of annoyance as she revealed herself to both Sunoo and Ni-ki.

"Ni-ki gave Jungwon one of his marbles and refused to give any to me!" Sunhee lied blatantly as she innocently crawled to her twin's arms.

"It's okay twin Sun, he wouldn't even let me touch his precious Solar System either!" Sunoo added on as he dramatically comforted Sunhee.

Ni-ki sat appalled at his soulmate and bestfriend's drama unfold before him, in disbelief that they were making a big hoo-ha over his marbles.

"You little sh-"

Sunhee pouted cutely as she looked at Ni-ki with her sparkling doe eyes, immediately triggering Ni-ki's soft spot for her.

Ni-ki glanced over at Sunoo who mimicked Sunhee's adorable gestures. However, Ni-ki could only cringe at the sight as he held himself back from swatting Sunoo across the face.

"Stop it Sunoo,"

"I'm cute too!"

"Stop it or I won't give you any marbles,"

Sunoo shrieked in glee as he sat up straight in his position while he watch Ni-ki rummage through his Planets.

"Here, the Sun obviously represents you," Ni-ki said as he gently placed his beloved marble in his bestfriend's palm.

Sunoo rolled around the carpeted floor in glee as he chanted many thank yous to Ni-ki.

"What about me?" Sunhee asked timidly as she watched Ni-ki walk towards both Jay and Heeseung.

Ni-ki ignored Sunhee as he knelt before his older things who were busy playing Tekken.

"Venus is actually for both of you but I'm giving it to Heeseung hyung," Ni-ki cheekily said as he placed the marble in Heeseung's hand.

Heeseung ruffled Ni-ki's hair as he put down his controller to examine his planet in his hand.

"But the good thing about you Jay hyung is that you have two planets! So I'll give you Mars instead. That way, you and Heeseung hyung are side by side,"

Jay stared in awe at the marble Ni-ki gave him before pinching the younger's cheek in return.

Ni-ki finally faced Sunhee again, who seemed disheartened at the fact that she was ignored by her own soulmate.

Ni-ki giggled softly at the sullen girl before sliding down next to her with an outstretched fist.

"Go sit with Jungwon or something," Sunhee muttered as she hastily grabbed for her bottle of honey.

Ni-ki watched her chug down a quarter of the bottle's contents in amusement as he admired her sulky state.

Opening his closed fist, it revealed none other than Earth itself.

"This is for you," Ni-ki softly said as he placed the Earth marble in her hand.

Sunhee let out a small gasp as her sulky state was replaced with her usual bubbly self.

"Why Earth?" Sunhee asked as she held the marble in between her and Ni-ki's faces.

"You're going to slap me if I answer that,"

"No I won't,"

"Yes you will,"

"Aight bet!"

"Because you're my whole damn world. Literally, since we're soulmates," Ni-ki responded quickly as he braced himself for Sunhee's ultimate slap.

However, he was only greeted with a soft pair of lips placing nothing but a gentle peck on his cheek.

"Thank you Nishimura," Sunhee beamed as she continued to admire the planet in between her fingertips.

Ni-ki smiled softly at the sight of Sunhee's admiration as well as the rest of his friends whom he willingly gave his marbles to.

Nothing but warmth filled his heart as he finally found closure within himself to let go of some of the significant Planets amongst his marbles.

"Thank you for gifting me these marbles Kei-hyung. I was the happiest boy then when you surprised me with these.

Now I can spread the same happiness you brought me to my loved ones too,"

-

(A/N)

I don't know about y'all but learning about our horoscopes or stars or whatever is actually really interesting.