twenty

"Sunhee, I'm sorry," Jay muttered as he knocked on his sister's bedroom door.

Ever since the revelation of Sunhee's future plans did Jay finally realise how it would affect Sunhee and Ni-ki's relationship. Now that they were finally happy did they not realise one more obstacle to overcome.

"I was going to tell him myself you idiot!" Sunhee exclaimed angrily once she swung open her door.

However, being siblings meant that Jay and Sunhee shared the same temper. In no way were any of them going to give into their faults.

"Really? When? Until when are you going to let this drag on? The reason I'm always up on you and Ni-ki's case is because I've already seen how ugly things will get!"

"You had NO right to interfere just now Jay!" Sunhee argued back as she jabbed her thumb at her brother's chest.

"I just care about your dumbasses Sunhee! Especially yours! Who knows what will happen to you once you're separated from Ni-ki again?"

Sunhee glared at her brother before hanging her head low, knowing how right Jay was. He didn't want them to become attached only to have distance as their sole enemy again.

In other words, Jay didn't want them to fall back into a black hole like how they did 3 years ago. So there in front of him stood his baby sister crying after getting hit with the harsh truth.

"I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean to come off harsh. Just please study well for now Sunhee," Jay mumbled as he embraced his sister.

"I can't Jay. I don't want to leave for the States. I don't want to leave him," Sunhee sniffled into her brother's chest.

Jay sighed deeply, knowing very well that Sunhee had no control over her future. He of course, blamed himself for not proving to his parents that he could succeed as a Performance Director.

It was the reason his parents were harsh on Sunhee, for they didn't want her to fall short in any way. So they decided to send her off to her birthplace for college.

"I'll do my best to find a job suited to my dream career okay? I'm so sorry Sunhee," Jay teared up sadly, placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

Sunhee immediately shook her head before hugging her brother tightly again, her way of reassuring him that it wasn't his fault.

★彡

The next day at school, Sunhee sat alone in the Astronomy Club's room doing absolutely nothing. Despite gazing at the fluffy clouds that usually rid her of her worries, Sunhee could only think of how Ni-ki would act around her later.

"Hey sunshine,"

Feeling a pair of arms encircling around her waist, Sunhee can't help but feel the corners of her lips turn upwards into a smile. Turning around, she came face to face with her soulmate's soulful brown eyes.

Sunhee beamed happily before quickly pecking his lips, causing the taller boy to blush red as the apples of his cheeks protruded. Ni-ki looked around the empty club room before pulling Sunhee closer to him and embracing her warmly.

Despite the immense euphoria rushing through their veins, Ni-ki couldn't help but cry. Softly pulling away from her lover's arms, Sunhee brushed her thumbs against Ni-ki's cheeks as she wiped away his trickling tears.

"I won't hold you back from pursuing your dreams Sun, but I'm really going to miss you," Ni-ki muttered softly.

"Let's just be us right now, okay? Let's make the most of our time together," Sunhee said before embracing Ni-ki tightly.

Holding her close as if his life depended on it, Ni-ki was reminded again with the wonders Sunhee brought to his life. If he was going to be frank with everyone, he didn't want her to go.

Never again did Ni-ki want to be separated from the girl he loves.