thirteen

"So these are the matters and people you told Heeseung that you had to attend to?" Sunhee muttered as she avoided his oblivious gaze.

"Pretty much, why?" Ni-ki responded casually.

Ni-ki continued to stare at Sunhee in confusion, still oblivious to the fact that his soulmate was feeling disturbed.

"Well- never mind. It's probably just me," Sunhee responded hesitantly.

Before Ni-ki could even react, Sunhee had already turned away from him, leaving him standing puzzled.

As for Sunhee, the brunette girl only felt the undeniable feeling of jealousy as she finally collected her feelings.

On top of jealousy came insecurity, for Sunhee unknowingly criticised herself once again.

"Maybe if you danced better Sunhee, just maybe, could you be like her," the brunette muttered sadly to herself.

[ fyi, both Park Siblings are dancers <3 ]

★彡

"Are you seriously just letting her leave like that?" Sunoo scolded after throwing his shoe at Ni-ki.

"Ow- what the hell Sunoo?!"

Sunoo blinked innocently beside both Sunghoon and his new acquaintance, Haneul, before scowling at his best friend.

"Care to explain how you know about this place? And Haneul?" Ni-ki asked with his finger pointed at Sunghoon.

Sunghoon raised a brow in confusion before scooting closer to Haneul as he protectively wrapped his arms around her.

Haneul, on the other hand, giggled softly before finally embracing Sunghoon in her arms.

It didn't take long for Ni-ki and Sunoo to realise the faint yet evident tattoos on Sunghoon and Haneul's wrists.

Imprinted similarly were two red chrysanthemums on their wrists, which symbolised the long-lasting love of Haneul and Sunghoon.

"Red chrysanthemums?" Ni-ki asked puzzled before realisation settled in.

"Oh my god, the idiot penguin has a soulmate!" Sunoo gasped dramatically.

Sunghoon and Haneul chuckled as they nodded approvingly, finally applauding their slow-witted friends.

"Now that you know we're soulmates, could you please run after your girl and tell her that?" Sunghoon exasperated as he gestured Ni-ki towards the exit.

Ni-ki yet again, tilted his head in confusion as he glanced at the exit.

"Why would I have to tell Sunhee that?"

All three of his friends face-palmed at Ni-ki's lack of oblivion to the situation at hand.

"Firstly, you lied about studying!" Sunoo scolded.

"Oh right, I'm sorry about that!" Ni-ki apologised quickly as he bowed 90°.

Thinking it was his only fault, Sunoo glared at him again before rambling on again.

"Secondly, she caught you red-handed dancing with a GIRL she doesn't know! No offence Haneul,"

"None taken, go off sis,"

Ni-ki slowly started grasping whatever the hell he was so oblivious to, his eyes widening at the sudden realisation of causing an unintentional misunderstanding.

"Lastly, you're an idiot for not making her stay! Did you see how sad she looked?" Sunoo rambled again before throwing another shoe at Ni-ki.

This time, Ni-ki finally came to terms with his stupidity, fully accepting the painful impact of Sunoo's shoe thrown at him.

"Oh my god I'm an idiot," Ni-ki muttered before scrambling around the studio.

"Indeed you are Nishimura, indeed you are,"

★彡

"Sunhee?"

"Hm?"

"I have to talk to you"

"Talk to your dance partner instead"

"Sunhee please"

"I'm busy"

"It won't take long"

"I'm stressed"

"I'll bring your favourite snacks"

"No I don't want to eat"

"Sunhee you haven't ate anything since morning"

"What does it matter to you?
You were never here for the past 3 years and now you're acting like you actually give a shit about me?"

"Sunhee,"

"What?!"

"Open the door"

"Did my imbecile of a brother
let you in?"

"Let me in please?"