fifteen

After finding out Sunhee was his soulmate, Ni-ki couldn't help but feel a blush creep up on his cheeks.

He side-eyed Sunhee before quickly indulging down the rest of his food.

In his flustered state, Ni-ki put his hood up, in hopes of covering his hard he was blushing.

"Ni-ki-"

"I'm dumbfh ," Ni-ki said with his mouth stuffed with food.

"I agree, you're dumb!" Sunoo agreed happily as he munched on his ice cream.

Ni-ki glared sharply at Sunoo before gulping down his food and clearing his throat.

"I said I'm done!" Ni-ki retorted back only for Sunoo to lazily wave him off.

Ni-ki abruptly stood up from his seat as he briskly walked away from his friends.

Specifically, from Sunhee.

"Damn, what's gotten into that boy?" Jay shook his head in disapproval before stealing Sunoo's food.

"You little sh-"

"Hey, babies aren't allowed to swear," a voice suddenly chirped in.

The group of friends turned around only to be greeted by none other than their long, lost friend.

"Jungwon you're back!"

NI-KI
how do u talk to girls

HEESEUNG
WHO'S THE GIRL

NI-KI
...

Sunhee

HEESEUNG
I KNEW IT

SOULMATES

NI-KI
HOW DO U KNOW

HEESEUNG
Sunoo told Jay and I :3

he had a feeling since u met in each other's dreams

nice tattoo btw :3

NI-KI
please help me

HEESEUNG
just go "I'll be your boyfriend" and "yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah" that shit

like how NEPYHNE taught u 😎

NI-KI
hyung -.-

HEESEUNG
just talk to her ni-ki

she's ur soulmate after all

NI-KI
how do I talk to her indirectly

I just googled how to soulmate

HEESEUNG is offline

★彡

"Just talk to her Ni-ki, she's your soulmate," Ni-ki muttered to himself before heading back to the café.

As he neared the café, Ni-ki can't help but feel a tugging feeling in his heart.

Because right beside Sunhee was another boy, his dimples popping out as he conversed happily with HIS soulmate.