five

"Sunoo, the girl just now-"

"Sometimes I want to pick a fight with Jay Park but realise he'll pick a fight with himself instead," Sunoo thought aloud, cutting Ni-ki off.

In return, Ni-ki lightly shoved Sunoo's head to the side as he stared in disbelief at his friend.

"What was that for?!" Sunoo exclaimed as he pouted at Ni-ki.

"The girl just now, she was the girl in my dreams," Ni-ki said in disbelief, causing Sunoo's eyes to widen.

"Park Sunhee?!" Sunoo squealed loudly, earning stares from their schoolmates.

"Oh god, you're a human boom box!" Ni-ki exasperated before flicking Sunoo's forehead. However, Sunoo quickly dodged Ni-ki's forehead flick as he held out his milk carton in defence.

"One more time you lay a finger on me and I'll throw this milk box at you!" Sunoo threatened as Ni-ki scoffed.

"Your milk box is useless!" Ni-ki taunted but was only hit square in the head by the milk carton.

Sunoo smirked as Ni-ki grumbled in response, ready to throw his banana fruit at Sunoo, who was busy flaunting his shot at Ni-ki.

"Are you Ni-ki?" A voice interrupted.

Ni-ki diverted his attention towards the voice, dropping his fruit onto Sunoo's tray after realising who it was. With her silver streaked space buns, the girl before them smiled brightly as she held her tray. Beside her, stood their senior and her brother, Jay.

"Yes! He's Ni-ki!" Sunoo beamed before mischievously kicking Ni-ki's leg under the table.

Ni-ki gritted in his teeth in pain as he glared at Sunoo, who smiled angelically at the Park siblings.

"Yea, sorry about earlier," Ni-ki mumbled as he avoided their gazes.

Sunhee giggled before sticking out her hand for him to shake.

"I'm Park Sunhee, and this is my imbecile of a brother, Jay," Sunhee greeted as Ni-ki shook her hand. Though, Ni-ki was still in awe by the fact that she, the girl in his dreams, was standing before him.

"Mind if we join you?" Sunhee asked politely.

Looking over to Sunoo, his friend was silently pleading him to say yes with his small pout and eager eyes. Sighing in defeat again, he nodded his head as both siblings joined them for their lunch break.