four

"When's your birthday Ni-ki?" Sunoo questioned as he approached Ni-ki at his locker after class.

"9th December. Why?" Ni-ki responded as he closed his locker shut.

"You're a Sagittarius! I'm a Cancer," Sunoo spoke excitedly as he followed after Ni-ki.

Ni-ki shook his head as he laughed again at Sunoo's enthusiasm. The little things made Sunoo excited. Ni-ki checked the time on his phone, his eyes widening once he realised he was late for his next class.

"Sunoo, we're late for English class! Mr. Choi's gonna kill us!" Ni-ki frantically exclaimed but Sunoo was still going on about zodiac signs.

Grumbling at Sunoo's lack of urgency, Ni-ki pulled his best friend's bag strap as they bumped past the students in their way. However, Ni-ki accidentally bumped past one of students a little bit too hard, causing their books to drop.

"Watch where you're going asshole," the student sneered as he pushed Ni-ki's shorter figure back.

"I'm sorry," Ni-ki bowed as he bent down to pick up the fallen books.

The student, who was supposedly his senior, scoffed as he stared hardly into Ni-ki's eyes. Ni-ki, on the other hand, stood awkwardly with his senior's books still in hands.

"Jay, you can't act scary for shit. Just take your damn books back," a voice suddenly chirped in.

Jay, pouted angrily before snatching his books back from Ni-ki before whining at the shorter girl who stood beside him. In fairness to a very confused Ni-ki, Jay was almost the same height as him.

While observing the unfamiliar faces bickering before him, Ni-ki's eyes widened at the girl beside Jay. She was the girl from his dreams.

"I'm sorry about my brother's extremely rude behaviour, you must be new here so it's understandable if you're rushing to class," the girl spoke to Ni-ki as she pulled Jay's ear.

"It's fine," Ni-ki mumbled nervously before grabbing Sunoo's bag strap, briskly walking away from Jay and his sister.

"Park Sunhee! Stop pinching my ear with your tiny hands!" Jay whined as his sister finally let go of his ear.

"Chaotic loser," Sunhee sneered before glancing at Ni-ki, who returned his gaze as he walked away from them.