ten

As Heeseung and Jay practiced their dance routine in the living room, Sunoo was found sprawled and fast-asleep on the couch.

Sunhee sat alone at the dining table, unsure of what to do while she waited for Jay to finish practicing.

Ni-ki glanced down at the girl, whose hair was tied in a simple ponytail than her usual space buns that day. The Japanese boy fidgeted from above as he noticed how lonely Sunhee was.

Giving in to the urge to talk to Sunhee, Ni-ki went down the stairs as he approached her.

Grabbing her hand gently, Ni-ki pulled Sunhee along with him up to his room. Of course, despite taking her by surprise, Sunhee complied with Ni-ki's sudden actions.

"I have something to show you," Ni-ki muttered as he set up his telescope.

Sunhee stared in awe at Ni-Ki's tidy bedroom, admiring the models of the Solar System that hung around the perimeter of his room.

Grabbing her hand again, Ni-ki pulled her towards his telescope as he gestured her to give it go.

"Are you sure-"

"Before I change my mind Sunhee, there's a clear night sky. A good time to see the stars," Ni-ki muttered again before smiling softly at Sunhee.

Sunhee averted her gaze towards the eyepiece of his telescope, gasping softly as she saw the many constellations through the telescope.

"The stars, oh my god. They're beautiful," Sunhee squealed softly before diverting her attention to Ni-ki again.

Ni-ki scratched the nape of his neck nervously as he looked away from Sunhee's gaze.

"I'm glad you like them," Ni-Ki spoke as he felt the corners of his lips curve into a smile.

"You must enjoy learning about Astronomy," Sunhee pointed out.

"The Universe and its creations in space are very interesting," Ni-ki beamed as he gazed into Sunhee's eyes.

He had to admit, the girl captivated him and he couldn't help but melt whenever she looked at him.

"I'm sorry about the other time. That question seemed personal, you must miss Japan," Sunhee spoke guiltily as she looked down at the floor.

Ni-ki shook his head before stepping closer to the girl. He didn't know what came over him but his fingers tilted Sunhee's chin up to face him.

"Although I miss Japan, I feel safer here. Maybe I'll find family here too," Ni-ki unknowingly opened up.

Sunhee felt a blush creep up onto her face as she felt Ni-ki's delicate fingers lift her chin up.

At the same time, she noticed the immense sadness and loneliness in his eyes despite his calm and cool aura.

"We'll be your family,"